BY K&H MANUFACTURING #8 in Dog Beds

The new K&H Thermo-Kitty Cabin™ includes a dual thermostat 4 watt heating unit to make this the perfect warm and cozy hide away. The flexible exterior can be formed into 3 useful shapes. Indoor use only. Limited one year warranty. see more...

K & H Manufacturing Mocha Thermo Kitty Cabin
  • "My cat loves this, spends most of the day in it looking out the window watching the birds then at night sleeps comfortable all curled up in it." in 5 reviews
Felisha L.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
We have to get of these they're soft and comfortable for them and I'm storms they like to stay in there and they feel safe my dogs are scared of the lightning and thunder and it helps a lot
Tania P.
Tania P.
I love this new bed that I bought for my kitten because it is dark in the inside and it fun for her to play with. I would recommend everyone to buy this bed for your cat or kitten.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
My cats were obsessed with this little cabin. It helps keep them off of my laptop to sleep which I'm extremely happy about.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Odenton, MD
My Maltese would lovvvvve this....she loves to hide and nap in a soft, cozyyy place. A great holiday gift for a small dog ! Lovvvve it....:)
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Im not a big fan of the look of this product but my cat loves this warm place to nap
Piret R.
Piret R.
My cat loves it, she is crazy for warmth so she always goes in there and sleeps for hours.
Wadsworth, OH
My Cat Harley Loves this, he sleeps all day!! I would recommend this heated kitty cabin to anyone who loves their pets!!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Conway, AR
My elderly cat loves her bed. The foster kitten are always trying to chase her out of it but it is her special place to relax.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
These are way cool for kitties! Love them! It's like having their little hiding space of their own.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Moxie was a little hesitant at first to go inside. She tends to go from liking being inside something to needing to be freed. After letting it just sit there until she became use to it, she loved it! I put the heat on for her when the winter started to get really, she was in heaven! She's 12 years old and with a drafty apartment like mine, any little bit of heat is a blessing for her.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Does anyone worry about fire hazard?
karley S.
karley S.
Long Beach, CA
Is this product meant for outdoor use only?
Wadsworth, OH
Is the dual thermostat 4 watt heating system safe if it were to get wet?
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Orland Park, il
Can it be washed?
andrea J.
andrea J.
Las Vegas, NV
I would love this for my 3 cats, but is it sage to leave it plugged in during the night?