3 colors available

BY K&H MANUFACTURING

Breeders, pet owners, and veterinarians have been using Lectro-Kennels™ to warm pets for more than 40 years. This new sleek, smooth design is now more comfortable and durable than ever! Constructed of rugged ABS plastic with a steel wrapped cord, the Lectro-Kennel™ can lie flat on the doghouse floor or be attached to the wall. An internal thermostat keeps the temperature of the pad warmed to your pet s normal body temperature. Lectro-Kennel™ also comes with a free removable, washable fleece cover.  Indoor or outdoor use. External Thermostat is recommended for whelping puppies, animals recovering from surgery or those who cannot move off the pad. Thermostat does not come with pad. One year limited warranty. see more...

Paula G.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
This is great for my dog who has arthritis. He has an issue during the cold weather which breaks my heart. Since we got this it has helped him and he hasn't complained about the cold
Caroline G.
Caroline G.
Bristol, CT
I have three dogs and usually they all lay with me on my bed at night but my oldest dogs hips are getting weak so she can't always get on the bed at night. We bought this for her so she stays warm and the heat helps her hips!!! I 100% recommend! Especially for elder dogs
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Berea, KY
Love to get one for my little dogs they stay cold if they could talk I would say they would beg me to get them one. just don't know where to find them can anyone help me and tell me where I can get one or how I can get one. I would love to have one
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
Pet Lover Expert
We purchased this for our two farm cats. They stay inside our garage with this all winter. They love it. They lay together on it. Keeps them toasty while they sleep.
DJ F.
DJ F.
Clinton, IA
Your fur babies will LOVE their own heating pad. Especially in these cold winter months. Perfect Christmas gift for mans best friend
Emily R.
Emily R.
Herndon, VA
Keep your little babies warm on those cold winter nights! Who doesn't want to spoil their pups
Meaghan M.
This is perfect for my mini teacup ;)
She is always shivering but not anymore !
I'd definitely recommend for anyone with tiny dogs or pups.
Desaray J.
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
This is exactly what my little dog needed because she freezes all the time. Now this is her constant sleeping spot.
Ashlyn G.
Ashlyn G.
Council Hill, OK
This works great when it's cold and when your dog gets cold or when it's tired. The dogs like to sleep on warm and smooth surfaces so they sleep better. The dog will sleep better with this and won't be loud at night.
Bianca T.
Bianca T.
Moreno Valley, CA
We have heating pads in our dogs' dog house for those cold winter nights and they LOVE them. It keeps their little bodies warm, and what's better than that?
Courtney s.
Courtney s.
Would this get too hott for the animal?
Who else loves these ?
Jodie R.
Jodie R.
Bowling Green, KY
If my dog were to chew on this pad, would it pose any potential risk with it being electric? My puppy is definitely a chewer, especially if I don't wake up in time in the morning to let her get her energy out, so I'm worried about her being "unsupervised" with this.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Also concerned about the electrical hazards. What if my dog drools in his sleep? Is him being shocked a concern?
Aloa G.
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I find this? And around how much does it cost? My baby's are always cold