K & H Manufacturing Kitty Sill uploaded by Ramonita R.

BY K&H MANUFACTURING

We incorporated advanced engineering for strength and ease of assembly, with an attractive oval design.  No tools are necessary for installation when using the provided Velcro® fasteners. We also include screws for a more permanent attachment. One year limited warranty. see more...

K & H Manufacturing Kitty Sill
  • "My cat loves to sit up on this every morning to watch the birds and bask in the sun! " in 1 review
  • "My kitty loves to sit by the window and this thing did the job but unfortunately the supports ended up breaking after awhile." in 1 review
Peyton S.
Peyton S.
York, PA
My cats like it but the heating element doesn't seem to work and the legs are extremely tacky. I bought a heating pad and placed it under a blanket on the perch. The description says you can place it on a window sill and it will stay, which is false. I tried it on every window and a deep ledge and it would not stay in place, so we ended up screwing it into our new window sills which still makes me cringe.
Ramonita R.
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I love my cat but he's always outside. Today he came to visit me while I was eating breakfast. . I think he's hungry
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
My friend Margaret's cat has this product and she loves it! Just imagine this beautiful cat having a blast on it :)
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Dayton, OH
My Cat would LOVE this, he is always sitting in the window! And it would be better if he wasn't messing up the blinds just to get in the window.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Albany, IL
My kitty loves to sit by the window and this thing did the job but unfortunately the supports ended up breaking after awhile. If it was sturdier it would be much better.
Briana B.
Briana B.
Gaylord, MI
My cats love to sun bathe in front of the sliding glass door or on the floor under the windows. After we got one of these, they looked much more comfortable and we aren't stepping on them as often. ;) lol
Jessica m.
Jessica m.
Roanoke, VA
This is extremely durable and the cats love it! I switched my blinds for curtains and there's no issue with them getting in the way :)
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX
We have window perches every where... My cats love them! Have a variety of brands! And all are used
Cassaundra E.
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Reading , PA
My cat (who lives with my mom) lays on her window bed all day long. She loves it!