BY K&H MANUFACTURING

We incorporated advanced engineering for strength and ease of assembly, with an attractive oval design.  No tools are necessary for installation when using the provided Velcro® fasteners. We also include screws for a more permanent attachment. One year limited warranty. see more...

K & H Manufacturing Kitty Sill
  • "My cat loves to sit up on this every morning to watch the birds and bask in the sun! " in 1 review
  • "My kitty loves to sit by the window and this thing did the job but unfortunately the supports ended up breaking after awhile." in 1 review
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have two cats and one of them LOVES sitting in the window watching cat TV (aka the bird feeders outside). I, on the other hand, did not love having my giant cat tree taking up valuable floor space right in front of my window just so the cats could have easy access to the window. So I ordered 2 of these sills for my window so they each had a place to sit. I initially installed one with just the Velcro because I rent. But once the 24hour wait period was over, I still wasn’t sure I totally trusted the Velcro. I know all it takes is one time falling out of the perch to make a cat never trust it again. So I ended up using the screws to attach them both into the sill to make sure they were secure. The screws were fairly small. Hopefully the holes are easy to patch before I move out. Once the sills were installed with screws they both felt very secure.

The perches are bigger than I expected, but they are a nice size. I have a small cat and a larger cat. They both fit in the perches comfortably. My small cat took to the perches almost immediately once she discovered that they were heated. She didn’t really care much for them & I was going to sprinkle them with cat nip but then she actually sat down & realized they were warm & she was SOLD. She basically lives on the cat perches now. If I could serve her her meals on the perches I’m sure her life would be made. My larger cat hasn’t really taken to them yet, but I think it’s only a matter of time.
Peyton S.
York, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats like it but the heating element doesn't seem to work and the legs are extremely tacky. I bought a heating pad and placed it under a blanket on the perch. The description says you can place it on a window sill and it will stay, which is false. I tried it on every window and a deep ledge and it would not stay in place, so we ended up screwing it into our new window sills which still makes me cringe.
Alison P.
Albany, IL
My kitty loves to sit by the window and this thing did the job but unfortunately the supports ended up breaking after awhile. If it was sturdier it would be much better.
Briana B.
Gaylord, MI
My cats love to sun bathe in front of the sliding glass door or on the floor under the windows. After we got one of these, they looked much more comfortable and we aren't stepping on them as often. ;) lol
Brittany G.
Beavercreek, OH
My Cat would LOVE this, he is always sitting in the window! And it would be better if he wasn't messing up the blinds just to get in the window.
Jessica m.
Roanoke, VA
This is extremely durable and the cats love it! I switched my blinds for curtains and there's no issue with them getting in the way :)
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love my cat but he's always outside. Today he came to visit me while I was eating breakfast. . I think he's hungry
Bren A.
My friend Margaret's cat has this product and she loves it! Just imagine this beautiful cat having a blast on it :)
Jackie S.
Cedar Park, TX
We have window perches every where... My cats love them! Have a variety of brands! And all are used
Cassaundra E.