K H Manufacturing K&H Cuddle Sleeper Hooded Cat Bed, Large 17-Inch by 24-Inch, Black Kitty Print

BY K&H MANUFACTURING

• Can I use this for my small puppy too or is it just for cats ? 1 Answers
  • Is this washable?3 Answers
  • Do they make these in bigger sizes for smaller dogs? My dog would l...2 Answers
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Back when I was living with my mother-in-law (and we had four cats), these beds were the perfect purchase; the cats were so comfy and happy! They're a bit pricey but really great quality and super soft. They seem to like to bunch up together in one so I guess buying multiple beds wasn't necessary, but they make a great gift for the other pet owners in your life. If you have a furry feline friend, I recommend spoiling them a little and buying them one of these comfy cushion-y beds. Highly recommended!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This bed came in handy when my cat was wanting to sleep on her own but normally she perfered the couch and the bed over this,so it was a waste of money to a point
Donna L.
Donna L.
In theory this is awesome. However, cats are extremely finicky and particular about their things and our car will have nothing to do with this bed lol
Sara H.
Sara H.
I didn't want my cats to be the type that are spoiled and have something like this. But, they are spoiled and love these. Buying two was silly since they prefer to share, so I regret that, but these are great and I'm assuming comfy since they love it.
Lyndsae R.
Lyndsae R.
We bought this for our smallish terrier mix, but then the cats discovered it. Guess who owns it now?
Carmen P.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
My cat loves this bed because he keeps him warm and offers him privacy. He likes to know he's protected when he's sleeping and he is always cozy.
Jerard R.
Jerard R.
Bronx, NY
My cat and dog both live this item . They take turns sleeping in it . Perfect for small pets. Comfortable and compact .
Runar B.
Runar B.
Brooklyn, Ny
My cat and dog love it . my cat usually fight for it with my dog. so far he won all the fights... I guess its that comfortable and worth fighting for
adriana f.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
I got this for my cat and i think he loves it. he looks very comfortable while sleeping in it and he pushes.it around the room... only that he loves to lay down in wierd positions so i find him in the morning with his body inside and head and arms on the floor.
j b.
j b.
I'm not sure if anyone has a dog that does this, but my chihuahua likes to burrow in blankets so I saw this at Petsmart and picked it up. They love it and maybe the hood makes them feel secure? I recommend this to cat and dog owners alike!
Karla R.
Karla R.
Staten Island, NY
Where can I find this?
Alexandria H.
Alexandria H.
Where can you buy this at!?
Lauren s.
Lauren s.
Harrison, AR
Where can I buy one
erin m.
erin m.
Can this cat bed be washed ?
Edny O.