BY K&H MANUFACTURING

The K & H Thermo-Kitty Mat is an affordable 6 watt heated sleeping mat with a dual thermostat heater buried beneath soft foam to make a comfortable napping place for cats. The surface of the bed will remain 12 to 15 degrees above ambient air temperature and warms to 102 degrees when in use. The cover is removable for washing. Indoor use only. see more...

• Do they come in different sizes and colors? I think my cat would ...1 Answers
Kat S.
Dighton, MA
My cat loves it in the winter. (When she's not stealing our boxes!) we have it up on a bench so she can feel comfortable away from the dogs. She's not the tiniest cat out there so I wish it was a little bigger but she manages to fit herself. I'm glad we purchased it.
angel h.
My cat loves this bed. i just wish she would sleep in mine sometimes but she is always too enthralled by this cozy thing to do so.
Dakota B.
Do they come in different sizes and colors? I think my cat would really enjoy this but I want it to small enough my dog doesn't try to steal it from him haha and preferably in black instead of tan.