BY K&H MANUFACTURING #7 in Dog Beds

Finally a cube made exclusively for our feline friends. Made from attractive leopard plush and available in 2 sizes. This bed sinks in for the cuddle comfort most pets love. A zippered and removable cover makes machine wash and care a breeze. The bottom of the bed has a layer of "stay put" non-slip fabric. see more...

K & H Manufacturing Cuddle Cube Kitty
  • "I'm pretty sure this is the one that my cat loves, and not the dog haha anyways it's super soft and my cat loves it!" in 2 reviews
  • "Can spend whole day laying on it." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
Monroe, MI
Seems ok. Got it for my dog and he uses it occasionally at night but not during the day. He's an English setter, my St. Bernard does not fit on this, it's too small. I like to stick with the memory foam type dog beds but this one seems to be of good quality too.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Our neighbor has a big dog and always would sleep on her couch and mess it up well I got him this and he loves it matter of fact whenever we get a puppy it will be a must have as well
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
My furbabies love this. You'll find them snoring on their backs with not a care. Its soft and cozy.
Shyniah S.
I am not 100% sure if this is the bed my kitty used to have, but he had one just like it and he loved it! he slept on it throughout everyday. It was very squishy and comfy. c:
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
This is a great product for all pets! My dog loves her big cozy pillow! It makes her not jump on the couch.. She goes straight to her spot.
Karina V.
Wasco, CA
Product worth buying, it's big enough for my husky. Super comfortable and easy to wash without the cotton coming out. Would 100% recommend.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
Well that kitty looks very much like a yellow Lab wouldn't you say!? Either way, he or she looks very comfy cozy. Meow!
Brittany  G.
Dover, PA
Runar B.
Brooklyn, Ny
My dog loves it. Can spend whole day laying on it. big enough for my cats fit next to the dog. soft and comfortable
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
My dog used to just sleep on a pillow and would only go at nights, but now that I got her this she loves to lay it on all the time.
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Is this worth the price? do they last a while and are washable?
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
Does your cat really use this bed? My cat loves sleeping in the bed with me so I'm not sure she can be trained to do something else. is it easy to clean?
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
Is this machine washable?
Andrea A.
Funciona tambien para perros pequeños ??
Ronny J.
Es fácil de lavar o de limpiar?