BY K&H MANUFACTURING

Having your pet stay cool and dry has never been easier than with the new Cool Breeze folding pet bed by K&H Pet Products. This go anywhere bed is perfect for a camping trip, a quick picnic in the park, or anywhere you want your pets to stay cool, dry and comfy. It folds up in seconds and even includes its own carrying bag with strap for easy transporting. Simply add water to have the "Coolest" dog in town! see more...

Crysten G.
Crysten G.
Rowland Heights
My dog's love sitting on this. Personally don't see why they can't just sit on the floor, they're dogs. Everyone says they look super cute on it. Easy set up and clean up. Don't always have it with me but it's great when the floor is too hot for them.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
My dog hates this.. it works better for my cat when she sits outside with me on the back porch. Only would recommend if your dog already does something like this
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This thing is so funny and stylish. It is a huge conversation starter. My dog loves it. It is super easy to set up.
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
My dog hated it she looked like she was afraid of falling. she slipped once hasn't gone near it since. if a dog stands near the edge it tips over
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
My little dog looks so cool and refreshing laying on his cool breeze bed as we take our daily trip to the park. He loves laying there after a long day under the sun. its easy to move and pack up while being extremley comfortable.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Long Beach, CA
I lovee this little doggy chair because I go to the beach a lot in the summer and I have a Dog a Chiweenie and I bring this to the beach and she will sit on all the time
Tammy L.
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
Pet Lover Expert
We go camping quite a bit, and our two year old Maltipoo Stella is always with us. We purchased this for her, because it just wasn't fair to a family member to sleep on the ground by the fire when we sit in chairs lol. It wasn't too pricey and it is pretty durable! I like that it folds up small as well. It took her a while to get used to it, but now she just loves it. Great purchase!
Carlota S.
Carlota S.
Lo tengo para mi gato, y le gusta bastante tumbarse. Se pasa la gran parte de horas de sueño sobre eso, creo que esta bastante agusto.
sana b.
sana b.
Pet Lover Expert
this cool breeze drive my dog crazy in summer it so cool and easily washable u can manage your size as per your dog size good quality
Kristi W.
Kristi W.
What is the weight limit? How tall does it stand?
Keflyn D.
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
Does anybody who owns this have there dog actually sit on it and enjoy it?
Jaelan M.
Jaelan M.
Albuquerque, NM
How sturdy is the material? Can I bet on this lasting through lots of "digging" to get comfy?
Tricia R.
Tricia R.
How much weight will it hold? Can they jump on it themselves without it falling over?
Abby m.
Abby m.
West Paducah, KY
Do dogs really like this?