BY K&H MANUFACTURING #15 in Dog Beds

Having your pet stay cool and dry has never been easier than with the new Cool Breeze folding pet bed by K&H Pet Products. This go anywhere bed is perfect for a camping trip, a quick picnic in the park, or anywhere you want your pets to stay cool, dry and comfy. It folds up in seconds and even includes its own carrying bag with strap for easy transporting. Simply add water to have the "Coolest" dog in town! see more...

Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
This is such a great product! We live in Florida, and it gets so hot here. My dog loves to sit in this to cool off. We make sure to leave it in a shaded covered area, or the material can get a bit warm.
Greg-Dani M.
Greg-Dani M.
This is perfect for my schnauzer when we go camping or just hanging out with dad in the garage. Keeps him up off the ground and he thinks he is king in his own camping chair.
Makenzi S.
Makenzi S.
My dogs love this they r always fighting over it so I have to get another one lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Littel dogs love this cause they feel like a human and there king or queen of there world
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
We had one for our older dog a few years ago. She loved it, but for the expense, it was easier just getting a chair with a back that was similar in height, so the kids and her can use it.
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
This would definitely come in handy for my little one because when we're outside i know he likes to sit out with us he'd love this
Andrianna S.
Andrianna S.
Gilroy, Ca
This is so cute! i would love this for a lil puppy!
it would be awesome!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
This is great for smaller dogs not so much for bigger dogs! but such a great price!!!!!!!!!!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Bettendorf, IA
Too cute! Family of mine has this for their dog when they go camping and he loves it! Wish they had one big enough for my dog.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Lihue, HI
I thought it looked pretty decent, but my dog wasn't too pleased with it. She never went on it.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
Does your dog actually set on this?
Gina O.
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
Where else do they sell these? I think my dog would love it.
Geraldo E.
Geraldo E.
What is the weight capacity
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Do you think my dog would be willing to sit on this or is it to unsteady for a heavy small dog ?
Is it really worth the buy or should I skip it?