BY K&H MANUFACTURING #15 in Dog Beds

Having your pet stay cool and dry has never been easier than with the new Cool Breeze folding pet bed by K&H Pet Products. This go anywhere bed is perfect for a camping trip, a quick picnic in the park, or anywhere you want your pets to stay cool, dry and comfy. It folds up in seconds and even includes its own carrying bag with strap for easy transporting. Simply add water to have the "Coolest" dog in town! see more...

• Do these break easily? It depends what You do with it... 1 Answers
  • Do these break easily? No they are actually super stu... 1 Answers
  • Why do people spend money on this..?Idk 1 Answers
Makenzi S.
Makenzi S.
My dogs love this they r always fighting over it so I have to get another one lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kristy K.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
This is such a great product! We live in Florida, and it gets so hot here. My dog loves to sit in this to cool off. We make sure to leave it in a shaded covered area, or the material can get a bit warm.
Greg-Dani M.
Greg-Dani M.
This is perfect for my schnauzer when we go camping or just hanging out with dad in the garage. Keeps him up off the ground and he thinks he is king in his own camping chair.
Shiayne M.
Shiayne M.
Langley, KY
Love this product. We all have our chairs that we pack with us to have seating available wherever we go and since our pets are part of the family now they have their own chairs too. Plus, when the dogs are not using them they make awesome foot stools for our other camping chairs!
Cheyenne B.
Cheyenne B.
Bettendorf, IA
Too cute! Family of mine has this for their dog when they go camping and he loves it! Wish they had one big enough for my dog.
Haley I.
Haley I.
Monroe, MI
My little dog absolutely hates to be left in the house when every one else is at the campfire. She loves this chair and so do I! We have have to sit in it so we don't have to hold he the whole time. It is comfy and not very flimsy.
GJ D.
GJ D.
This is good if you're living in a small house because it is not so space-consuming. My dog just love lounging on this.
Ginny v.
Ginny v.
This is a cool product that I will be looking to purchase a couple for my dogs. They love sitting outside when we are upnorth and I am always trying to find them something to use. I don't leave them tied out to lay on the ground because there are tons of bitting ants around and I don't want to take any chances with them so this would be perfect!
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Munger, MI
Love this my dog uses this. When we camp. It is great my dog loves this! Would be great if this were also made for larger dogs
Anita M.
Anita M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
MY Pug/Boston Terrier mix loves his! I was afraid he wouldn't use it but boy was a I wrong and I am glad. He lays in it all the time.
Gina O.
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
Where else do they sell these? I think my dog would love it.
Nina P.
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
Does your dog actually set on this?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Do you think my dog would be willing to sit on this or is it to unsteady for a heavy small dog ?
Geraldo E.
Geraldo E.
What is the weight capacity
Is it really worth the buy or should I skip it?