BY K&H MANUFACTURING #15 in Dog Beds

Having your pet stay cool and dry has never been easier than with the new Cool Breeze folding pet bed by K&H Pet Products. This go anywhere bed is perfect for a camping trip, a quick picnic in the park, or anywhere you want your pets to stay cool, dry and comfy. It folds up in seconds and even includes its own carrying bag with strap for easy transporting. Simply add water to have the "Coolest" dog in town! see more...

Ginny v.
This is a cool product that I will be looking to purchase a couple for my dogs. They love sitting outside when we are upnorth and I am always trying to find them something to use. I don't leave them tied out to lay on the ground because there are tons of bitting ants around and I don't want to take any chances with them so this would be perfect!
Haley I.
Monroe, MI
My little dog absolutely hates to be left in the house when every one else is at the campfire. She loves this chair and so do I! We have have to sit in it so we don't have to hold he the whole time. It is comfy and not very flimsy.
Kristy K.
Tampa, Fl
This is such a great product! We live in Florida, and it gets so hot here. My dog loves to sit in this to cool off. We make sure to leave it in a shaded covered area, or the material can get a bit warm.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
We had one for our older dog a few years ago. She loved it, but for the expense, it was easier just getting a chair with a back that was similar in height, so the kids and her can use it.
Greg-Dani M.
This is perfect for my schnauzer when we go camping or just hanging out with dad in the garage. Keeps him up off the ground and he thinks he is king in his own camping chair.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I think this is a dumb product and just a way for the company to squeeze more money out of us. my dog enjoys sitting on the ground
Ashley B.
Visalia, CA
Picked up 2 of these after I went camping and saw that my aunt had one and her dog loved it. My dogs love it, too! Durable and washable. Love it!
Tessa M.
We went fishing a lot of time this summer and my Missy loved laying down on her fold up bed. She was just relaxin while we were fishing
Anita M.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
MY Pug/Boston Terrier mix loves his! I was afraid he wouldn't use it but boy was a I wrong and I am glad. He lays in it all the time.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
This would definitely come in handy for my little one because when we're outside i know he likes to sit out with us he'd love this
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
Where else do they sell these? I think my dog would love it.
Nina P.
Carnegie, PA
Does your dog actually set on this?
Geraldo E.
What is the weight capacity
Influenster M.
Do you think my dog would be willing to sit on this or is it to unsteady for a heavy small dog ?
Andrea C.
How tall are these chairs? My lab puppy loves to sit in my beach chair. I think this would be perfect for her!