BY K&H MANUFACTURING

The unique design and low energy consumption aren t the only reasons Ice Eliminator has become a best seller. Let s just list a few more... Solid aluminum housing keeps the unit from falling out of the birdbath. Attractive rock-like design blends naturally with any birdbath. Spray paint any color to match any birdbath. Will not calcify, rust, or leave stains in birdbaths. Won t burn or melt plastic birdbaths. Being only 50 watts, it saves $ vs. most other brands. Three year limited warranty. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love this bird bath because regular bird baths just freeze up in the winter from it being so cold and the birds can't use it but this one has a warmer to keep the water from not freezing at all. I would recommend to people who love to see birds in there's all year around.
Amelia R.
Amelia R.
Madison , NC
This is adorable! I recently bought a bird bath and was concerned about it freezing over in the winter! I think this is a precious and innovative idea and it worked well in the recent chilly mornings so hopefully it continues to stand out!
Katie W.
Katie W.
How convenient! I've never seen this & we have a bird bath! It freezes every year & the birds get no use out of it! We ended up giving the bath to my mil. I'll have to get this as a gift for her now bird bath!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Rentz, GA
I love watching the little birds all year round, but until I got this the water froze in the winter and they couldn't come bathe. Highly recommend.
Zunny C.
Zunny C.
Milwaukee, WI
It's great product, it not only prevents water from freezing, but it's also maintains it a nice temperature for the birds. Definitely recommend it.
madison t.
madison t.
Charlotte, Nc
A good way to keep the birds happy in the winter. Such a cute a clever idea
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
It's a little odd to look at but for the price it's gonna be worth it. Finding a spot for is is another thing in question.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I need need need this product for my garden. it has everything but a welcoming for birds. this is so gorgeous and I definitely need to put this on my wishlist.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
A friend has one of these in her bath and I love it. It really works by keeping the water from freezing. I want one for my bird bath.
Brynn W.
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
I have birds year round at my house. I was so excited to find this product so I can provide for my birdies :)
Mallori P.
Mallori P.
Fruita, CO
I don't get the point of this? How does it work and why should I buy a special tool just for the problem?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
How well does this work??
April G.
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I've never seen this before but it's a great idea!
Judith B.
Judith B.
Does this really work? I worry about damage to my birdbath.
Jes B.
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Does this need to be plugged in?