BY K&H MANUFACTURING

The unique design and low energy consumption aren t the only reasons Ice Eliminator has become a best seller. Let s just list a few more... Solid aluminum housing keeps the unit from falling out of the birdbath. Attractive rock-like design blends naturally with any birdbath. Spray paint any color to match any birdbath. Will not calcify, rust, or leave stains in birdbaths. Won t burn or melt plastic birdbaths. Being only 50 watts, it saves $ vs. most other brands. Three year limited warranty. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
I love the K&H Manufacturing Bird Bath it looks so pretty and elegant in our front yard. It's a bit shorter than I expected but other than that it is perfect. I love the elegant design and the fact it doesn't freeze ever. It is also very affordable.
Autumn F.
I love this bird bath because regular bird baths just freeze up in the winter from it being so cold and the birds can't use it but this one has a warmer to keep the water from not freezing at all. I would recommend to people who love to see birds in there's all year around.
Amelia R.
Madison , NC
This is adorable! I recently bought a bird bath and was concerned about it freezing over in the winter! I think this is a precious and innovative idea and it worked well in the recent chilly mornings so hopefully it continues to stand out!
Katie W.
How convenient! I've never seen this & we have a bird bath! It freezes every year & the birds get no use out of it! We ended up giving the bath to my mil. I'll have to get this as a gift for her now bird bath!
Nikole A.
Buena Vista, GA
If you need to defrost your bird bath in those extreme temperatures this is what you need!!!! It will let your feathered friends drink all winter long without ice!
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
This is such a cool product. I like that it allows the birds to still take baths even in the winter. That's awesome that someone is still thinking of them.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I need need need this product for my garden. it has everything but a welcoming for birds. this is so gorgeous and I definitely need to put this on my wishlist.
Alyssa B.
Rentz, GA
I love watching the little birds all year round, but until I got this the water froze in the winter and they couldn't come bathe. Highly recommend.
Zunny C.
Milwaukee, WI
It's great product, it not only prevents water from freezing, but it's also maintains it a nice temperature for the birds. Definitely recommend it.
Nicole G.
Blackwell, Ok
This stuff works great!! Love it for the winter, even though there aren't many birds where I live I still keep my birth bath for pretty decoration!
Mallori P.
Fruita, CO
I don't get the point of this? How does it work and why should I buy a special tool just for the problem?
Nicole M.
Southampton, NJ
How well does this work??
April G.
Shawsville, VA
I've never seen this before but it's a great idea!
Jes B.
Raynham, MA
Does this need to be plugged in?
Judith B.
Does this really work? I worry about damage to my birdbath.