BY K&H MANUFACTURING

A whopping 1.5 gallon Thermal-Bowl makes water available for pets in even the most extreme cold temperatures. Thermostatically controlled Thermal-Bowl is the answer to freezing water bowls. Just plug it in and your pet s water will remain open all winter. All electronics are safely sealed inside and the cord is steel wrapped to prevent abrasion. These bowls are only 25 watts for extremely low energy consumption. One year limited warranty. see more...

• Does this work well? I have an outside dog and hate having to bre...2 Answers
Madeline R.
These are really nice to have if you have an outside dog. If it gets super cold out, this bowl will keep the water from freezing. Good product to have!
robin m.
Peru, IN
I use this for our pigs in the winter. Even at -15 with -35 windchill just a few days ago ,the water did not freeze. I am very happy and would recommend these to everyone.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is such a great product. I live in a very cold region an my pets dish would always freeze. Got one of these and no more problems! Got a few for my chickens too
Megan K.
Grand Ledge, MI
These work great to keep water from freezing in the winter. You can use them in the summer as well just keep them unplugged
Jennifer P.
P.O Box 532, Ontario
I use this for my chickens in the winter and it is fantastic! We have had nights when it was -30 and this did not freeze at all! I have 2 of these and they work great!
Kristen P.
Does this work well? I have an outside dog and hate having to break the ice so if I could put this in the garage I would and not have to break the ice.