BY K & H

Available in 2 sizes and 2 colors 12V heater available for added warmth Elevates pet for better view Fits in front or back seat The ultimate comfort in booster seats! This seat will elevate pet for either thefront seat or back seat. Back of the car seat is contoured for a better fitinside the vehicle. see more...

Lacey B.
Edmond, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this booster bucket seat and so does my pup! We tried just regular padded seat covers for the back, but she didn't want to stay back there long. As soon as we placed this in the car she hopped up in it and curled herself up in side comfortably! So happy with this purchase!!
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
It doesn't keep ur dog seat belted but it keeps the seat placed still the whole ride which is good so it's not falling down and distracting u and easier to for the dog to get in and out if it wants to.
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I was skeptical about buying a dog car seat however this is a must have if you have a little dog. My little one is super picky and I didn't think she'd really like it however she loves it and it makes care rides easier and safer!
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
I have never seen one of these before but I'm gonna go buy one immediately that would really help while driving so the dog doesn't slide around the backseat this is cool
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, CT
My mother in law has a tiny dog that she takes everywhere with her because it's a therapy dog. We got her one of these for the truck and the little dog absolutely adores it!
Kassandra B.
I love having this pet seat in my car to know that my little guy is safe and sound in the backseat and you can even use a seatbelt with this pet seat to make sure of any accidents that your little furry buddy is safe and sound. Sometimes I bring this inside the house and my little guy loves to play and sleep in there even when we are not in the car.
Kortney G.
Cascade, VA
This is the cutest little car pet car seat ever. My dog is my baby and she enjoys this very much because she can go everywhere with me. I have a pit/pug mix so takes after the pug and is smaller. I highly recommend this to anyone with a dog that likes car rides .
Andjoua R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So cute and I like this better than the covers or sheet because it doesn't take up much room. It still keeps things from getting messy and it's cushiony so it's comfortable for them
Becca S.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Perfect for keeping you little guy safe. Comfortable for small dogs and cleans easily. Average pricing and returnable if necessary. My friends dog loves it!!!!
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great way to keep your dog safe and you safe it's really soft and my dog loves to curl up and fall asleep great for road trips
Kristin C.
Clovis , Ca
Do people really buy these things?
Karen S.
Portland, OR
Do people really use these for their small dogs? Lol i bet the look adorable!!
Maison M.
Prescott, AZ
Who has actually bought this?
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Haha do people really buy these!!? Cute
Megan D.
Does this keep them safe in the car?