K & Company Designer Double-Sided Paper Pad 12 inch x 12 inch

This Wonderful Pad Features Perfectly Coordinated Papers That Are Guaranteed To Match Collection Stickers, Rub-Ons, Embellishments And More. This Package Contains One 12 X12 Inch Pad Of Thirty-Six Acid And Lignin Free Papers, Three Each Of Twelve Designs. Made In Usa see more...

Erika W.
I love my K & Co. paper books. I am an avid scrapbooker and love having the pattern options that come in the packs. They are pre-cut so that there is a simple background for pages or you can cut it down to the size you want. They come in tons of packs with various colors, patterns, shapes, and even solids. Usually they have a pattern theme (Christmas, Halloween, etc.) that is great for scrapbooking or anything crafty. I would highly recommend this brand for any DIY project.
amie d.
love having the pattern options that come in the packs. They are pre-cut so that there is a simple background for pages or you can cut it down to the size you want. They come in tons of packs with various colors, patterns, shapes, and even solids. I also use them for crafts
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
I love snapping the traditional way and these papers are great for that. I also enjoy making cards and other homemade paper products and the coordinated papers make it so easy and quick!!!
Janet T.
Carmel, IN
Since it is two sided, you can use it for origami folding! Just cut it down to size and fold away! And is less expensive in the long run compared to specialty origami packs of paper.
Elaine R.
K & Co. DSP is great quality. It is the perfect thickness for scrapbooks or card making. They have beautiful designs and great for using both front and back for matching designs.
Heather M.
Overland park, KS
I really love getting this paper to use for cards and other crafts. I love the beautiful designs the paper comes in and how thick it is. I try to stock up on it when I find it in the craft stores on sell
Cassie C.
Puyallup, WA
I have used this and I was impressed that I was able to use it to the max. I like that its not to thick but its also not super thin. easy to cut and looks great when using it to make things.
Tiffany S.
Jersey City, NJ
I make lots of mini albums to give as gifts and I almost always use K & Company card stock. It holds up very well with the adhesives and embellishments and the papers are very pretty.
Megan M.
Detroit, MI
Great paper. Not flimsy but not too thick! They have some pretty and neat designs for everything!!! For the price you get a lot of paper I think.
Nicole P.
I used a lot of this paper to make decor for my wedding. Everyone loved and I loved all the colors and how easy it was to use!
Erika W.
What is your use of this product?