BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD #74 in Self-Tanner

Get color at the speed of light and see yourself shades darker in one session. An exclusive fusion of bronzers mix with Jenni's signature skincare ingredients for a shore-thing tanning experience. YOLO (You Only Live Once) you might as well look fabulous. Become a bronze beauty, and enjoy life to the fullest. The awesome One and Done Black Bronzer tanning lotion from Jwow gives you the golden glow that is sure to turn heads. Say goodbye to winter and head to the beach, confident that you feel amazing in your own skin. After all, a tan goes with everything. Type: Tanning lotion Targeted area: Body Yogurt base is infused with pear and black currant oil Active ingredients: Water, Seed Oil, Glycerin, Vitamin E and shea butter Other ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• How is this product compared to her others?1 Answers
  • I saw this the other day but wasn't sure how well it work...4 Answers
  • I use the teal bottle of this and LOVE IT! How does this ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley R.
Eatonville, WA
I love this tanning lotion for when you already have a base tan, I feel like the bronzer and it is really strong so if you're too pale it probably won't look that great but after you have a little bit of a tan it looks amazing.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Pricey, yet worth every dime.This gives a flawless, bronzed goddess look so quickly.It is amazing fir sensitive skin, streak free& a lotion you will forever be hooked on when you see the results.Nit to mention it smells like a tropical heaven.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Did not love this one. It did have a fruity yummy smell, but it turned me a weird reddish orange color. I would not purchase this again, and probably wouldn't even use it if you gave it to me for free. Thankfully they don't sell this one in Sun Tan City anymore.
Kristy H.
Lexington, KY
If you were looking to get a tan very quickly and it look natural then this is the best stuff to get I don't even think they sell it anymore I still have just a little bit left. Do not listen to them when I tell you the stuff expires it's just like make up LOL. They just want you to keep buying new products it's amazing to not toss it out
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
If you just smell this product I promise you that you are going to want to purchase it. The luxurious creamy texture of this lotion is hard to refuse as well. All of her products are so hard to pass up. This stuff will have you glowing like a goddess. Can be used indoor and outdoor.
meg n.
One of my favorite tanning lotions! I'm really pale and this lotion gets me brown quickly without burning. The only thing I don't really like is that it doesn't smell that great after tanning but most lotions I have tried don't so it doesn't bother me too much. Love this lotion!
Ally S.
This tanning lotion really does add a nice dark bronze color to your skin and it does it quick. You notice results after your first tan with it even. However I seriously doubt the ingredients added into this lotion are good for your skin. Also the lotion has a nice subtle but enjoyable scent to it when you first put it on, after the tanning session however it does not smell as pleasant. Which are the reason it gets a four star instead of five. Another plus is that it is a higher "quality" Tanner so no orange colors or undertones are produced during your tanning session ;)
Katelyn B.
Seattle, WA
I just bought this and went tanning for the first time. I noticed a slight difference just after one use and I'm excited to see how I'll look after more uses! The smell doesn't bother me at all, although my boyfriend wasn't a fan of it..
Wendy C.
*Scent-I can totally pick up the asian pear scent..its fruity but with a lot of pear in it.

*Zero ATO and not even a hint of DHA at all. I just smelled like a lighter version of the scent.

*Its moisturizing but on the light side imo,lotion is thin but not bad and I think the consistency is perfect.

Overall I really like this lotion a lot and the scent is nice,I really love the scent. Color wise this lotion gave me a nice boost of color..not like OMG I'm dark but enough color to where I want a bottle of this.

Another plus due to the scent is that the night I tanned with this I had went to the store and I had 2 people ask me what kind of perfume I was wearing cuz I smelled so nice.

4/5 stars

Christa N.
I enjoyed this tanning lotion as part of a sampler pack. My favorite Jwow is actually the One and Done White Bronzer because it smells amazing and does not stain my clothes afterwards.
Staci K.
Louisville, KY
I saw this the other day but wasn't sure how well it work and was concerned with the price? Is it worth the money?
NaToshia S.
Knoxville, TN
I use the teal bottle of this and LOVE IT! How does this one compare? I'm very pale naturally and still want to look like a natural dark
Katie C.
How is this product compared to her others?
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
What does this lotion smell like? Some indoor tanning lotions smell completely awful after reacting to warm skin in the tanning bed.