BY AUSTRALIAN GOLD

Get color at the speed of light and see yourself shades darker in one session. An exclusive fusion of bronzers mix with Jenni's signature skincare ingredients for a shore-thing tanning experience. YOLO (You Only Live Once) you might as well look fabulous. Become a bronze beauty, and enjoy life to the fullest. The awesome One and Done Black Bronzer tanning lotion from Jwow gives you the golden glow that is sure to turn heads. Say goodbye to winter and head to the beach, confident that you feel amazing in your own skin. After all, a tan goes with everything. Type: Tanning lotion Targeted area: Body Yogurt base is infused with pear and black currant oil Active ingredients: Water, Seed Oil, Glycerin, Vitamin E and shea butter Other ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum) We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• How is this product compared to her others?1 Answers
  • I saw this the other day but wasn't sure how well it work and was c...4 Answers
  • I use the teal bottle of this and LOVE IT! How does this one compar...2 Answers
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
*Scent-I can totally pick up the asian pear scent..its fruity but with a lot of pear in it.

*Zero ATO and not even a hint of DHA at all. I just smelled like a lighter version of the scent.

*Its moisturizing but on the light side imo,lotion is thin but not bad and I think the consistency is perfect.

Overall I really like this lotion a lot and the scent is nice,I really love the scent. Color wise this lotion gave me a nice boost of color..not like OMG I'm dark but enough color to where I want a bottle of this.

Another plus due to the scent is that the night I tanned with this I had went to the store and I had 2 people ask me what kind of perfume I was wearing cuz I smelled so nice.

4/5 stars

Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Del City , OK
We carry this at the tanning salon I work at. We have a lot of customers that will continue only buying this certain tanning lotion. It has a nice dark bronzer in it. It's decently priced anywhere you look for it. The only down side to it (my opinion) it leaves the bed you tanned in and yourself smelling like beer. Some others agree with that but a lot of people don't think that so its just a opinion type of thing.
Kelley O.
Kelley O.
I've been tanning in a salon for over 7 years and have tried a million different lotions. This lotion however has definitely been my favorite that I've ever used. It smells good, it's not too expensive and I started to see results instantly after using. I naturally have really pale skin and it only took using this lotion a couple times before I really saw a difference in my skin tone. I LOVE IT!
Lindsey N.
Lindsey N.
I love this indoor tanning lotion because of the scent and the color it gives me. I doesn't turn me orange but just keeps a good base tan year round. I also like this lotion because I have a few tattoos and this lotion seems to protect my tattoos the most so they do not fade
Savannah J.
Savannah J.
Louisville, KY
This lotion made me the darkest that I have ever been. I really enjoyed the smell and it helped mask the tanning bed smell. I bought it on Amazon, where it is cheapest. I definitely recommend this to any of you who use tanning beds
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
League City, TX
This works very well in the tanning bed. I have fair skin and still get a tan when using it. One bad thing though is that smell after tanning isn't very nice. One of her other lotions has a much better after smell!
Alana Y.
Alana Y.
San Diego, CA
When i use to go to the tanning salons I would use this lotion it really hydrates your body and gives you an amazing glow. It helps you tan a lot faster then without lotion and has a really good smell to it
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
I use this for indoor and outdoor tanning and find that it works for both, obviously indoor gets a faster color payoff but it works just fine outside.
#beachbag #summeressentials
Christine S.
Christine S.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this lotion. I use it for indoor and outdoor. It gets me dark super quick. I saw results after two days in a tanning bed. Would definitely recommend!
Gaby K.
Gaby K.
Cortlandt Manor, NY
Really good bronzer lotion. I am very pale so this helps a lot to add color to my skin in the summer. Go to when I am going to be using a tanning bed.
Staci K.
Staci K.
Louisville, KY
I saw this the other day but wasn't sure how well it work and was concerned with the price? Is it worth the money?
NaToshia S.
NaToshia S.
Knoxville , TN
I use the teal bottle of this and LOVE IT! How does this one compare? I'm very pale naturally and still want to look like a natural dark
Katie C.
Katie C.
How is this product compared to her others?