BY JW PET

Katie E.
Sunman, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My pup loves this toy. He’s only 6 months old and 25 lbs so it’s hard for him to pick up and carry around because of the size of it. It was a decent price and he hasn’t yet been able to tear it up like all the other toys we buy him.
Amanda E.
Chesapeake, VA
My dog LOVES playing fetch with this toy. Only downside is that she also loves to destroy toys in general. I was recommended this product by a co-worker who said it is extremely durable. Unfortunately after playing fetch I turned my back and my pup had already chewed a tiny hole in the toy which is why I'm only giving it three stars. We still play with this toy because she absolutely loves playing fetch with it but only under close supervision and I put it up as soon as we are done. I wish it was just a little more durable.