Amanda E.
Chesapeake, VA
My dog LOVES playing fetch with this toy. Only downside is that she also loves to destroy toys in general. I was recommended this product by a co-worker who said it is extremely durable. Unfortunately after playing fetch I turned my back and my pup had already chewed a tiny hole in the toy which is why I'm only giving it three stars. We still play with this toy because she absolutely loves playing fetch with it but only under close supervision and I put it up as soon as we are done. I wish it was just a little more durable.