JW Pet Soft Slicker Brush 65002

Can Be Used On All Dogs And Cats. Finger Fitting Contours Of Handle Increase Comfort And Control. To Reduce Hairball Formation Brush Long Haired Cats Daily Especially When Shedding. Metal, Plastic, & Rubber. see more...

Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this brush per recommendation of the associate at the pet store. My min pin mix has short hair, but sheds from time to time so I got her a brush for bath time to comb away some of those strays. My dog liked getting her hair brushed but it was fairly hard to fully clean. When her hair was still damp from her bath those stray hairs would gather along the edge of the brush and just smear back into her coat instead of catching between the bristles. I could only pull out as much hair that balled up within the brush but couldn't fully clean in between the bristles.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Orem, UT
I use this brush on my cat and its a little creepy how much he loves it. 10/10 would recommend for anyone who wants to make their asshole cat less of an asshole.
Tahalia M.
Tahalia M.
It's an alright brush I had to keep stopping because the hair would get stuck but it would take a bunch at a time
Sami W.
Sami W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Great product. I love the finger grips fits my hand great and is comfortable plus my dogs aren't scared of it lol
Ashleyy D.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
(Short haired) Cat finds this brush very comfortable, and I like the handle as well. Gathers and holds a lot of fur at once and works quite well - way better than our last brush. I definitely recommend this brush for daily grooming.