JW Pet Slicker Brush 65001

Can Be Used On All Dogs And Cats. For Hard And Curly Coated Breeds Such As Schnauzers And Poodles Brush Thoroughly With And Against The Direction Of Hair Grow. Finger-Fitting Contours Of Handle Increase Comfort And Control. Soft Rubber Sheathed Handle For A Non-Slip Comfortable Grip And Metal Bristles see more...

• I have owned five dogs in my life and I honestly have no idea what ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Shawna D.
Shawna D.
Jacksonville, FL
I own huskies and this brush really does its job! With their double layered coat it really helps pull all the hair out when they blow their coat twice a year!
Annie C.
Annie C.
My dog is afraid of metal toothed brushes. We both prefer the rubber bristles. It feels better for him and it really gets all the hair. For only $10, it seems better than a Furminator to me.
Tanner E.
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
My dogs always get tangled and messy fur from romping around outside and get random objects in their fur from our hikes. This brush is absolutely amazing, we use this brush while giving them a bath and after, it gets everything out of their fur and makes their coat look great!
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This brush really helps when my dog has tangles and it's hard to get all the naps out I rely on this brush to do the job
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This slicker brush does the job but I just think it's a little harsh on my dog. He's got sensitive skin and runs when he sees me with this brush in my hand. It does do a great job at getting the undercoat and excess hair
Cristie H.
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
The metL bristles are perfect for a long, thick coat. My husky loves when I use this brush on her and I love that plus the fact that it helps pick up the loose hair that she would shed if I didn't brush her.
barbara l.
barbara l.
ontario canada
I have one for my british shorthair. He loves it. It doesn't pull out his hair. Great for loose hair.
Paige R.
Paige R.
Evans, GA
My cat sheds very badly, and this brush does wonders for picking up the loose fur. My cat likes the brush a lot! I just have to be careful around her face since the points are a little sharp. I use this to brush upwards on her coat and it really helps with the shedding!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Erie, PA
I have owned five dogs in my life and I honestly have no idea what this is. Anyone?