BY JW PET

You put the treat in one side of the ball and your pet has to nudge the ball in order for it to come out the other side. Great interactive toy Fits a variety of treat sizes Made of pliable resilient 100% natural rubber Satisfies your dog's normal craving to chew Assorted colors. Unfortunately colors can't be specified when ordering this toy online. Allow us to select one for you. Rubber treat ball. Add your dogs favorite treat and watch the fun begin. Dimension: 0.562 x 0.395 x 0.854. Assorted colors. Fits a variety of treat sizes. Great interactive toy. Made of pliable resilient 100% natural rubber. Satisfies your dog's normal craving to chew. see more...

Jessica I.
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
I need to try these they look like they will hold up real good compared to a tennis ball... I'm really tired of throwing those things away every other day... this will probably save me money
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Entertained my dog for hours. My dog is quick to chew everything up and this toy actually is still together. My son and my dog both enjoy playing catch with this ball.
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
My german shepherd used to love hers, I love my little dog but shes dumb as a brick and just doesn't understand what to do with this toy