BY JW PET

Does your dog like to "go long"? If your dog is an aspiring football player, this squeaky toy is the gift for him. A PetSmart exclusive! Available in assorted colors. Allow us to choose a color for you. All ToyShoppe toys are designed for hours of safe fun! They provide exercise and entertainment for you and your pet. Remove if damage occurs. Note: All sizes are available in assorted colors. (Small in Yellow or Red; Medium & Large are Green or Blue) Please allow us to choose a color for you. see more...

Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
My dogs have used these for a while now. They absolutely love them and seem to hold up to tough play. I do have one dog that figured out how you chew the squeaker part and make it pop out so I have to watch him.
jenny s.
jenny s.
my dog has had this since he was a pup, so almost 1 yr and it still loooks bran new. he really enjoys this football and is his all time favorite to play with. he will spend hours just squeeking it and playing by himself. it is a small size, durable, and enjoyable for furry friends .
Katerra W.
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
I can see my dog now tearing up this toy already this would not be a good toy for him i can see so many tears and bitemarks on this toy already lol
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Sandy, UT
My parents' dog has one of these and totally loves it. But every time we bring our dog over, she steals it and plays with it the whole time! She loves the loud squeak and I love it because it's super durable.