JW Pet Flea Comb 65017 uploaded by Gabrielle R.

BY JW PET #52 in Flea & Tick Control

Used For The Removal Of Fleas From Your Pet's Coat. For Dogs With The Following Coats: Curly, Flat, Wiry, Short, Medium And Long. Comb Very Thoroughly To Get Rid Of As Many Fleas As Possible. Always Use Flea Medication In Addition To This Product. see more...

Robin M.
Denver, CO
I use this in the bath with my cats. It really pulls out the under coat to help with shedding, as well as getting the soap out of their fur in the bath. My cats don't have fleas, so I cant say how it works at removing them.
Jessica B.
I use for my cats. It helps get out mats too so it helps with one of my older cats most. It can be a little rough on a dry coat. I like this brush and wish I wouldve bought more than one.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
I use this every time i give my yorkie a bath just to catch any surprise fleas and well its helped a lot it removes some loose fur and knots in his hair and as well as fleas if any.
Sara M.
Essex, MD
I work at a pet grooming store and from time to time we get pets that have flees. I couldn't imagine my job without the JW Pet Flea Comb. After I give the pet a flee bath I use the JW Pet Flea Comb and it works the best for removing those Flees and Flees eggs.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
This would be a great item to have for your pet if you go up to the mountains often. It helps a lot to get ticks and fleas out of their coat which can be a hard thing to do on your own
Ashley B.
Cheboygan, MI
This comb is amazing. After i used frontline, I didn't want my dogs and cats to have any dead fleas or any residue left on them. and this comb got all of them. it was amazing to see them coming out of the animals fur like that.
Emma W.
Works great for dogs and cats especially when their hair is wet. Also if you pet has fleas, wash with Dawn dish soap. Dawn dish soap instantly kills fleas.
Paige Y.
Dighton, MA
My cat adores this brush! She is a short domestic cat and she sheds a lot! This brush helps reduce how much she sheds and helps prevent fur from matting.
Gabrielle R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love! It worked awesome and pulled out all the nasty fleas from my puppy! It did pull his hair a little :( but otherwise worked great.
Haley P.
These combs are great for getting rid of fleas on kittens! Bathe them in dawn and brush them with this and they'll be flea free!!

back