JW Pet Double Sided Brush 65029 uploaded by Stacy H.JW Pet Double Sided Brush 65029 uploaded by Sophia R.

JW Pet Double Sided Brush 65029

The Good Grooming Tool For Regular Thorough Brushing Of Yourdog Or Cat. It Can Be Used On Dogs With Curly, Flat, Wiry, Long, Medium Or Short Hair. Brushing Feels Good To Pets, Massages Skin, And Releases Natural Oils Into Fur To Bring Out Its Shine. see more...

Morgan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great grooming brush, I use it on my dog, that has quite a bit of fur and sheds a lot. I've noticed since I've been using this he hasn't been shedding as much, and he actually enjoys me brushing him with this. So this is great to have!
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great for dogs with alot of shedding fur. The metal side gets alot of the dead fur out and it also is a good scratch for my lab when im brushing him he seems to really enjoy it.
Jenna S.
This brush does not thoroughly go threw coats especially breeds like poodles and Goldendoodles etc. I'm constantly having to explain to clients why there dog has to be shaved due to matting. I've been a groomer for 10 years and I like a fluffy dog not a shaved one. this brush isn't practical for any breed of dog. Consider a slicker brush
Lorna R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
How is this product well  it nice to be able to use the prong side for dogs for longer hair and great for massaging and tough areas. The long prong side is great also for giving that fresh fur look. Then when you are done it is nice to end it with the soft thicker prong for the ending to give your dog shine. Good for those left over hairs too. I truly love this idea for all dogs. I recommend it to anyone looking for a system that should work for most dogs.
Kim M.
My dogs love getting brushed with this brush and I like the soft grip handle and that there are two brushes in one, just flip it around to go from soft brush for the areas where hair is short or none like bellies, mine love getting the belly brushed with the soft side then flip it over and brush the backs of them where the hair is longer. My dogs really like to get their backs brushed they could stand there all day, My boxer will even go over to the brush and paw at it and bark letting us know she wants it done. So cute
Tiffany T.
Newport, TN
I bought this brush because I adopted a beautiful dog with lots of fur. The only downfall about that is she sheds all that pretty fur. I used this brush hoping it would make a huge difference. I think it helped a little. She looks better then she did. I just thought it would get a lot more loose hair out then what it did.
stephanie b.
I love how it has two sides. I use the sharp bristle side first and then brush her down with the softer side after. You can get in the undercoat with this brush. Only downfall is it gets full of hair really fast and there is no self cleaning thing on it like other brushes.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Didn't work well with our Golden/Lab Mix. Double coat and I thought since people said it was a little harsh, it would work good since he has do much fur. But, it just didn't get it easily. Soft brush wasn't useful at all. I would highly recommend The Furminator!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
We bought this for our medium-haired dog thinking it would help get all the extra fur off. It helps a bit but it's not exactly a de-shedding tool. Nonetheless our dog loves being brushed with it and it helps keep his coat shiny and keeps his fur from clumping.
Nicole F.
I have 2 chihuahuas and my dogs absolutely love this brush! It leaves their coat look shiny and healthy and you can tell they really enjoy the feeling. I would say this brush met my expectations. The price is reasonable and widely available in most stores.
Stephanie D.
Cincinnati, OH
I have a husky that needs brushing frequently does this work good on that breed?
Danae T.
Is this a gentle brush? Where can u get it?
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
My dog has very short hair and the brushes we have purchased don't seem to do much more than push the loose hair around. Would this brush be good for a dog with short hair?
Dana H.
Phoenix, AZ
This brush isn't too rough? My pups are so picky they prefer my brushes ...but it gives me a reason to get new ones!!
Alison D.
I saw this recommendation, and was wondering if it truly tackles all kinds of hair. My German shepherd has tons of unwanted shedding and I can't seem to control it! Give me your suggestions or comments !