BY JW PET

Groom Your Pet's Coat Regularly In Order To Prevent Matting Of The Fur. Brushing Also Massages Your Pet's Skin, And Feels Very Good. Brushing Also Releases Natural Oils Into Your Pet S Coat For Optimum Coat Health And Beauty. see more...

• Is this brush good for long-hair dogs and will it scratch...3 Answers
  • Do dogs find this painful? Is it better than the furminator?7 Answers
  • Does this work well?? Also does it seem to be really shar...10 Answers
Rachel C.
This is an amazing brush for very fluffy, long coated dogs such as a husky or Pomeranian. Highly recommend because it takes a lot of hair off at once and does not bother the animal
Julia F.
Life saver tool! If u have a dog with a double coat this is the tool for you! Simply brush your dog through with this and remove all that unwanted undercoat that sheds all over your house. Then wash your dog for any remaining hairs. Blow dry your pooch and your good to go. Generally you do not a shave double coated dogs because you mess up their undercoat and end up having crazy hairy dogs. A good brushing twice a week with this thing will eliminate 80% of shedding. You can buy this anywhere really or even online.
Elena M.
Omaha, NE
I have a Siberian husky so they loose their undercoat seasonal and just loose a lot of hair! So I know I had to get a rake but I really didn't want to pay $40 for the Furminator so I got this which works really good! I don't know how it compares to the Furminator, but it does an amazing job!
Raina P.
I love this for my lab!! Lately I've noticed she's been shedding more than usual and this was just what I needed. I used it on her after a bath and was surprised by how much extra hair it got out. I thought the comb would hurt her because it does look kind of sharp but she loves it as well! I would recommend this product if you're looking to cut your cleaning time!
Kellie C.
Middleville, MI
This works great for my 20lb full grown male Pomeranian. He does not mind it at all when I use this brush on him. It's easy to handle and it really helps with my dogs out of control coat. He sheds so much and this brush helps significantly decrease that. I have dark hardwood floors and I've seen a difference in the amount of hair I need to broom.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Sometimes a rake like this still won't work on certain fur types. They work best for fluffy dogs like Pomeranians, huskies, sometimes golden retrievers. I wold use this after a bath and after you blow dry your dog. Don't let them air dry because they can still Matt up even if you brush them. But I find a rake like this work best on a clean, dry dog.
Shayna K.
Lincoln, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We use these at my work when giving dogs baths and so does the groomer. Really helps long haired dogs when summer starts. Pair this with a shea butter spray to help the hair being silkier and conditioned and it works great!
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
Love this undercoat brush I work at a vet clinic and when we get those German Shepard that we need to brush out man does this brush work great. Absolutely love and recommend this if you have a fluffy dog with a undercoat
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
My pomeranians hate this brush!! They run when i pull one of these out. It pulls out there hair in a mass. I don't recommend brushes or combs like these! I find that the combs used by hairstylists work best.
Margaret H.
Liberty, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This works great to help keep the thick hair off my buddy dog,
It easy to use and does not reach his skin so it does not hurt him at all , he enjoys getting his hair brushed and doesn't even realize its grooming him
Destiny G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have German Shepard and Lab mix,he sheads like crazy during summer/spring. Where could I find this?
Markie P.
Does this work well?? Also does it seem to be really sharp? My babies have sensitive skin
Gabby B.
Could this work for cats
Juliana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Do dogs find this painful? Is it better than the furminator?
Gabby B.