BY JW PET

Features: -Dog nail trimmer. -Trimmer with large breeds in mind. -Guillotine style blade is stronger than smaller clippers to handle thicker nails. -Features soft rubber coated handles for a comfortable, slip-free grip. -Made in United States. -Dimensi. see more...

Amanda K.
This professional groomer does NOT recommend guillotine style clippers. The guillotine motion of cutting can split your dog's nails up the center. Not to mention, you have to maneuver the nails into the small hole in order to cut them.. Every single one. If your dog is a little wiggly the nail can get caught up in the hole and make the whole ordeal a lot more traumatizing than necessary. Scissor style clippers are much safer and easier for all involved.
Carley R.
As far as guillotine style clippers go this one is decent. I feel I've had better luck with other brands though. I do like my dogs to not have jagged nails after clipping them and this does not provide that so I usually have to take them outside on the pavement to play fetch until the jagged ends have been ground down by the pavement.
Charlee B.
New Sharon, ME
Not my favorite clippers. Dulled very quickly. It leaves rough edges on my dog's nails. Planning on purchasing a different pair soon
Lindsay J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Has anyone had a hard time sung this on their pet? I need something that won't make my doggie squirm so much
Hayley A.
Nixa, MO
I hate trimming my own dog's nails. They squirm so much! What do you do to help them get comfortable?