BY JW PET

Tough rubber, squeaky bone. No dog's toy box should be without this timeless classic! JW Pet iSqueak Rubber Bone Dog Chew Toy is a long-lasting toy fashioned of thick walled heavy duty rubber, comes complete with a long-winded squeaker. Play time will never be the same once your dog experiences this chew toy! Features: Made of 100% natural rubber Safety tested non-toxic paint Durable Loud squeaker included Great interactive toy Available in assorted colors, please allow us to choose for you. see more...

• Is this product good for bigger breed dogs? I have a 1 year old pit...1 Answers
Heidi G.
Heidi G.
Madison Hts, VA
Only type of you that I've foubd that actually a lasts for my German shepherds, the squeaker is gone but the toy still has a lot of life. Highly recommended for large dog breeds and tough chewers!
Chris R.
Chris R.
Shrewsbury, MA
This is one of my dog's favorite toys. Easy for him to carry around and we play tug of war with. However, he hates squeakys and can always bite throught toys to kill the squeaky. I was hoping this one would be stronger and he couldn't destroy it but he did. Hes a Yorkie too so its not like hes a big dog.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Is this product good for bigger breed dogs? I have a 1 year old pit baby that destroys all of his toys within hours to days. Even like the hard rubbered ones from Walmart and Kmart. Is this a heavy duty type toy that would withstand my pups heavy chewing and ripping?