BY JW PET COMPANY INC

JW Pet Hol-EE Football Dog ToyHol-EE Roller is a fun, versatile toy with the durability you've been searching for. Rubber gives it strength, bounce and a soft texture while the unique open design allows you to stash some treats inside for hours of entertainment for your dog. JW Pet Hol-EE Football Dog Toy is a non toxic, durable, natural rubber, super-stretchy multipurpose dog toy. It's a fantastic treat ball, wonderful training aid, great for fetch, toss and tug, chewing and teething. see more...

• How durable is this toy? I have a mini chooses and it still break o...1 Answers
  • Who else has a dog that loves these3 Answers
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Halethorpe , MD
My dogs love this! It was one of my older one's first toys. These are practically indestructible and great for teaching your dogs how to catch. They love when we throw this outside and they have to find it somewhere in the yard. They seem to really like the gummy texture to gnaw on.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
When i used to go to my mom's work her boss had dogs that loved to play with this. She would put snacks in it and the dogs would try to get the snack out while playing with it. It last them for a while
Hilary C.
Hilary C.
I got one for my dog but him being a pitbull, he chewed it up like there was no tomorrow.
But it was nice when it lasted
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
This is suppose to last but not for my guy ripped apart it just a few minutes. This is not as strong as kong.
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
Suitland, MD
I buy so many toy for my pets I would love to try one of this ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Who else has a dog that loves these
Ahmed V.
Ahmed V.
Pearl City, HI
How durable is this toy? I have a mini chooses and it still break on anything he chews on.