BY JW PET COMPANY INC

JW Pet(R) Hol-ee(R) Cuz Dog Toy The JW Pet(R) Hol-ee(R) Cuz dog toy combines the best selling JW Cuz(R) dog toy with the ingenious, patented honeycomb Hol-ee(R) dog toy to create the ultimate play and fetch dog toy. Featuring natural, certified non-toxic durable rubber, a honeycomb design, the Hol-ee Cuz comes stuffed with a plush squeaky insert for added fun! Features: Constructed from durable rubber Certified non-toxic Rubber Feet and Hol-ee design Plush insert with squeaker Great for fetch and retrieve Perfect for dogs of all sizes and ages Item Specifications: Size: Small: 3.2" x 5.5" x 2" Suitable for puppies and small dogs Medium: 3.2" x 7" x 3.2" Suitable for medium breed dogs Large: 4" x 9.2" x 4" Suitable for large breed dogs Color: Comes in assorted colors see more...

• This toy looks so cute and fun, someone knows where can i shop th...1 Answers
  • What other ideas do you have for the holy roller balls other than...1 Answers
sara s.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
MY dog loves this toy but permanently destroyed the middle part. I think it was great and I would absolutely buy another one. However, as with all dog toys, I wish it were more durable.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
My dogs absolutely love their holy roller toy. It's the best thing that I could've ever given them. I put treats inside and throw it into the yard and watch them chase it.
Meredith C.
Robinson, IL
My dog loves this and after months of trying finally got it apart. This is a good thing because most "indestructible" toys he has apart in a few hours!
Amy P.
Dublin, VA
So cute love this product just as much as my dogs haha i like how its oerfect for all sizes cause my dogs so try to steal each others toys haha
Jenn W.
Converse, TX
My fur baby absolutely loves this toy but then again, what squeaky toy doesn't he enjoy!! Very durable and keeps him on his play game.
Vanessa L.
Passaic, NJ
I love this toy! I use to get it from my dog when he was a puppy and he would always find a way to get the yellow ball in the inside
M O.
Montague, MI
This toy is so creative and my dog loves to play with this for hours. Sometimes this is the only toy that he will play with
Ashley W.
Ronda, NC
My dogs love this toy! They actually take turns hiding it from each other. Haha. They will play with this toy for hours.
Karen F.
My dogs year all there Dennis balls apart or the speaker out of the toy with this toy they could not it's very durable
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
Although my dogs both LOVED this toy, it did not last very long. It came apart after a few hours of chewing.
Donna C.
Liberty, MO
What other ideas do you have for the holy roller balls other than using them for treats?
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
This toy looks so cute and fun, someone knows where can i shop this on line?