BY JW PET

JW Pets(R) Crackle Heads Canvas Monkey Dog Toy Your dog will love to monkey around with a Crackle Heads Canvas Monkey Dog Toy. Constructed from durable canvas this dog toy features a patent pending water bottle material ball inside the head and a squeaker in its belly. Dogs love the crunchy texture and crinkly sound of a water bottle and Crackle Heads provide a safe fun way to experience it without the worries of sharp edges and pieces. Features: Constructed from durable canvas Patent pending water bottle material ball inside Water bottle sound crackles, a sound that dogs love A safe alternative to a water bottle, no sharp edges or pieces to worry about Squeaky belly for added fun Dogs love the canvas texture Item Specifications: Size: Medium: 3" x 14.5" x 14.5" Suitable for small and medium breed dogs Large: 13" x 4.5" x 17" Suitable for large and giant breed dogs Color: Brown see more...

• I have a 3 year old Maltese Poodle mix pup. She loves these kinds...2 Answers
  • My dog is a very aggressive chewer and can destroy a typical toy ...3 Answers
  • How durable is this? I have a 94lb dog3 Answers
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Bought two of these. One for each of my big dogs. I was happy with the price and they were happy with the product.y Dane kept his for about a month. My pitbull tore his up within hours. Still well worth it. Bought a few more for them as well.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Ok, I have three cats. I bought one just to see how they would like it, since
it is a dog toy. It turns out my cats loved it. So I went back for 2 more. They
like the crinkley sound.😻
Annika M.
Lancaster, CA
Ah! I bought this for my dog because he usually just rips them up. But this one lasted a while. Until he found a way to rip it apart lol
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like the story because it doesn't tear easily and my dog usually destroys all of his toys but this one is holding up
Eduardo R.
Delano, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I've seen this before not sure where I think my friend has one for his dogs they seem very fun to play with.
Brenda R.
Weslaco, TX
Doesn't tear easily and my dog loves running around with his toy monkey and doesn't make a stuffing mess
Haley T.
I bought a couple of these for my dogs and my cats also love them too! Cute little toy :-)
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I'm sure our best friend pup would love this toy, he seems to like animal lookalike toys.
Jessica R.
We got this for our dog and he carries it around the whole house. This was a good buy.
Cassandra G.
Porterville , CA
My dog tore this a part in minutes. It is not well made at all. Which is disappointing.
Jessica L.
How durable is the fabric?
Karri D.
Vine Grove, KY
My dog is a very aggressive chewer and can destroy a typical toy in about 5 mins if it's not a rubber toy, does anyone have one of these with an aggressive chewer and if so has it held up long?
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
How durable is this? I have a 94lb dog
Annabel E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a 3 year old Maltese Poodle mix pup. She loves these kinds of toys but they usually tear very quickly. Is this one made of a sturdier fabric?