BY JW PET

Jw - Dog/Cat/Aquatic 65026 Gripsoft Nail Clipper For Cats Gripsoft Nail Clipper For Cats Outdoor cats trim their own nails by scratching on trees andsidewalks. Indoor cats need trimming from their owners to keep their claws short Long claws can catch on carpets and other surfaces and be painful for your pet trim frequently but gently. Ingredients: Metal, Rubber see more...

Nicole M.
These are the only kind of clippers we prefer at the shelter. They are not intimidating to the cats and don't have a bunch of parts to maintain or clean. They are easily gripped and move smoothly.
Melissa r.
Phoenix, AZ
I am a professional pet groomer and these are the best mini trimmers .I have had mine for over 3 years and they still cut like butter.they work great on cat,puppy and small breed dog nails as well as guinea pigs nails. I know people complain the handle is small but when you are working on tiny thin nails it's exactly what you need. I recommend these to groomers,vets,and pet owners alike
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
I use these nail clippers to clip my cat's nails on her back paws. (She's declawed on the front.) The clippers are easy for me to use, even while trying to distract a cat that's not fond of nail clippings. When I found these, they were a game changer with nail clippings.
Sara M.
I use these once a month on my cats nails. It worked great with him. I have a small child that loves to mess with my cat so I always have to keep his nails clipped. They are easy to use and he doesnt seems to be bothered when I clip his nails.
Xena J.
Pontiac , MI
Love these little guys, very simple and easy to use. My only complaint is since they are so small they are very easy to lose. I have been looking for mine for a few weeks now.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Lets start with the important part. They get the job done and if your hands are small enough to use them (mine are) they get the job done.

If you have big hands don't buy this. If it will irritate you that you need to buy a new one every few trims, don't buy this. But if you don't mind because it's super inexpensive and you have tiny hands... it's worth it. Unfortunately i have yet to find a clipper that can stands up to the nail trims and get them done quickly enough for my cat's taste.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Works great and is inexpensive! My kitten tears me up unless her claws are trimmed. They were doing it while she was going to the vet to get all her shots but now it's up to us. This is soooo easy! She's little so she doesn't mind one bit! I'm hoping it will get her used to it.
Brie  S.
Peabody, MA
These are good if you have tiny hands only. If you're older than 10 years old you're going to have a hard time maneuvering these. The blades were great for trimming cats tiny thin nails, but I'd advise upgrading to adult sized clippers if you want to attempt to trim a dog's nails and save your hands from cramping.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Ive had a pair of these clippers for 10 years now and they work just as good now as the first day i got them. They are easy to use and hold and make the unpleasant task of cutting my 3 cats nails much easier.
Samantha P.
This clipper worked really well for my cat. I got this because the ones I had been using previously were kind of crushing his claws. These don't do it at all.
Esmi d.
San Benito, Texas
Will the sharpness fade ?