BY JW PET COMPANY

This Bell with Pendulot Bird Toy will allow your pet bird to be one happy camper. The Pendulot is not just a normal bell - the bell has a pendulum on top so when your bird hits the beads, the bell will sound. Physically and mentally stimulating interactive toy. Has a bell attached to a chain with beads so that when the bird pulls the chain or tugs the beads, the bell will ring. Bolts onto both vertical and horizontal barred cages. see more...

• I love birds! We had so many growing up! We would buy these toys at...8 Answers
Allison T.
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
My budgey loves it but it will probably drive everyone in the house go crazy. She played with it so hard that the bell part fell off and I wasn't able to replace it so if I want her to have another one I will just have to buy one. It's pretty loud but she really likes it.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Lubbock, TX
My bird loved his bell. He loved to make so much noise with it but he was also destructive and would break it off so i wish it was a little more durable
Hanna M.
Hanna M.
ona, WV
My cockatiels favorite toy EVER! She loves the sound of it and always sleeps right beside it. She uses it to scratch her neck lol. I will probably need to get her a new one soon.
Jillian P.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL
My birds absolutely enjoy bells in their cages. I currently have two bells for each of the cages and they both enjoy ringing these back and fourth throughout the day. It keeps me and the birds entertained
stefanie b.
stefanie b.
my bird enjoy  this toy and dose not cast much and i get at walmart and target and  last a long time and my bird gets all happy playing with it .
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
This is really good. One, because if I didn't hear a bell ID forgot that I actually had pets. I even make my kids wear these at home and in public. Other people need to be warned, I think I'm doing the public a service.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Bronx, NY
This company makes fantastic toys for all size birds. They are made pretty good! Birds are always entertained by these toys
VERONICA M.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
Pet Lover Expert
we have two birds and they have these in their cage they just love themall day long you could hear them Play with them
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
My family has 2 cages with birds & both the cages have this bell. The birds love it. I would totally recommend this for your birds.
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
My Nana has birds she bought this when I was with her and they love it. They play with it all the time!
Malisa P.
Malisa P.
Clovis, CA
I love birds! We had so many growing up! We would buy these toys at least once a month! What kind of birds do you have?