JW Pet Coarse Comb 65019

Used By Professional Groomers To Keep The Coat Of Medium And Long-Haired Dogs Tangle-Free. Regular Brushing And Combing Is Very Important To Maintain Good Coat Health And Natural Beauty. Brushing Massages The Coat And Feels Good To Your Pet. see more...

• Can this be used for cats and dogs?2 Answers
  • Is this good for german shepherds? Also how often should you use ...2 Answers
Victoria P.
I use this on my cats when they start to lose their winter coat and shed so much fur. It really pulls it out well, but I feel like sometimes it is too rough because it's just one line of teeth to get the fur instead of a bunch to gently grab it.
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
I was not happy with this. We bought it for working tangles out of our long haired cat. I was disappointed with the quality of the plastic as it broke after not many uses. The design was good though.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this comb for my bichon poodle It takes that all the tangles out & it gets down to the root of the coiled hair.. I bought it a dog boutique in NYC .
Kati S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is perfect for our long haired dachshund whose ears get matted all the time. We use it all the time for her
Faith B.
Perfect brush. It gets all the dead hair out, it's easy to clean and it's good for my dogs itchy spots.
member-0c1dd29bc
California
I have a shihtzu so this comb is great for the long hair and when it get matted
TheTechnical C.
Muy buen peine gran calidad y indoloro para nuestra mascota, me gusta mucho este producto vale mucho la pena
Kimberlee B.
Saskatoon, SK
Love this comb. It is perfect for my little dogs tail. it is very easy to clean the hair out.
Kaleigh C.
Lafayette, LA
Can this be used for cats and dogs?
Erica S.
Is this good for german shepherds? Also how often should you use the comb?