BY PETCARERX/PETPLUS

Used By Professional Groomers To Remove Dead And Shedding Hair. Brush Your Cat Regularly To Help Prevent Hairball Formation Brushing Also Massages The Skin Feels Good To Your Cat And Releases Natural Oils Into The Coat For Best Health And Beauty. see more...

Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is the only fur removing tool my Moxie will allow me to use. She's 11 years old and hates being brushed with her long fur. I've tried multiple kinds of brushes and usually she will run away or I end up bloody at the end. With the shedding blade, it helps gets the undercoat and also doesn't irritate her like the other brushes did. Granted I can only brush her for a short period of time before she's had enough. The shedding blade does give me just a little extra more so I can get another kitten from her.
Jenn S.
Park Ridge, NJ
My Timmy shedded a lot when he was about 2 years old. I bought this hoping it would help get some of his layers off his coat. It definitely works! The shape and idea that the word "blade" is used creeped me out, but when I used it on him, he loved it! It collected his fur from down underneath and didn't pull it away. Timmy really enjoyed using it! I lost it when I moved to my new home :/
Jenna L.
I have a Maine Coon cat that's about a year old. His hair literally hangs down to the ground! We had such a problem with hairballs, and him getting mats in his hair. He also hate being brushed (it takes two people!) We found cat hair all over our house, until we stumbled upon this beauty. Now he doesn't fight me when I help him care for his coat. I don't ever need to try anything else. This fur removing tool is the only way to go!
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
While the shedding blade is good for maintenance of the undercoat, it's really not great with mats. I end up having to use a separate mat-cutting tool.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is really nice for long haired dogs. My boyfriend uses this to get hair off his dog and it works great! very heavy duty
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product is AMAZING! It helps to keep our cat well groomed. This works on the undercoat, to help lessen shedding.
Laura M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is super difficult to use and didn't help at all with matts. I wound up having to use a professional groomer.
Kirsten H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We got this for my cats when they were alive and it worked relatively well if I say so myself.
Cassie C.
Where can I purchase one of these? Is it gentle?
Brooklynn R.
Do they make these for dogs?