BY JW PET

The Good Cuz is an ingeniously designed, durable natural rubber ball with feet. But that's not the only inventive thing about it. The squeaker that's built into the Good Cuz is designed so it won't fall out. As part of our iconic top-selling Cuz line of toys, the Good Cuz will become your dog's new best friend. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My big dog used to love this toy! However her friend who is smaller came over to play and managed to shred this into small pieces. I thought it was more durable !
Heather H.
York, PA
My dogs love to chew on these and just carry them around. The bulldog especially. She did eventually rip the feet off and I was scared the ball would get stuck in her mouth. I couldn't get the next size up because it was just a little too big and if the dogs can't chew on it, or at least fit part of it in their mouths, they won't pay any attention to it.
Marlee K.
Eugene, Or
This is by far my favorite dog toy i have ever gotten for my dogs!! they are made with extremely thick rubber which makes them love the texture, and they love the little legs and ears on the ball. it bounces very high and comes in a variety of sizes to fit your dogs mouth!! because the rubber is so thick it makes it harder for it to get torn apart
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
It couldn't stand up to the power chewer as he got older, but when he was a younger puppy, he loved this toy and played with it all the time. Good bouncy and squeeker. I would buy again for the other dogs that wouldn't chew it to pieces.
yevett s.
Fraser, MI
I like these a lot. Kinda a basic toy but there is a lot of bounce and also they last long. With four large breed dogs i was surprised by how long it lasted. May not be a favorite toy but definitely a long lasting one.
Jackie C.
Pittsford, NY
My dog is actually scared of this toy. My sister got it for him and he played with it once or twice and then developed this fear. It still sits on the ground but never gets touched...
Jacklin A.
This was fun for my dogs at first. Unfortunately, they're both heavy chewers who quickly tore this little guys legs off and reduced him to half of a rubber ball.
Tiffany H.
The Colony, TX
Fun toy. Good durable squeaker. Keeps the dogs interest and attention, since its bounce isn't reliable. It isn't for a heavy chewer, she chewed the feet off immediately
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
My dog loved this too because it was so squeaky and bouncy but it did not stand up to his chewing. The horns and legs were gone quickly.
Jessica  H.
My dog loves this toy but she also loved to chew the legs and horns off of it too! She goes nuts for any toy that squeaks.