BY JW PET

Hard rubber, squeaky, bouncy ball with feet to give your dog an extra dose of fun during playtime. Designed to unleash the mischievous spirit within your dog, these durable rubber friends hold up to the tough love your puppy/dog shows to his favorite toys! Available in assorted colors (Red and Orange). Please allow us to choose a color for you. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Machesney Pk, IL
I love these dog toys!! I have to XL bred dogs and they always destroy there toys. This is the only toy they haven't been able to rip apart. The feet and ears always come off but the actually body they haven't been able to destroy. They have had there's for about 3 years and still looks good and squeaks. We have blue bad cuz and green bad cuz from petsmart I have a German Shepard and a chocolate lab
Julia D.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
Love these toys for our catahoula and English bulldog. They tend to destroy toys within minutes but not this brand! These toys last on average 3 months with our girls.
katryn b.
katryn b.
Gray, ME
I have similar reviews to the others. My lab loved this in the beginning and then she was able to chew one of the legs off and now she doesn't use it all. It would be a great toy without the feet...
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog really liked this toy until he chewed off the feet and tried to swallow it.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
I would like to have given this more stars, but it did not last very long. My boston ripped off its legs and now never uses it. :/
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Birmingham, AL
Toy didn't stand up to our 83lb pit for more than 10 min. Even though he's de-squeaked it he still enjoys squishing the toy and tossing it around the room. I don't recommend this toy for true chewers!
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
Terrible! Not worth the price, it didn't last that long...was a waste, specially because my dog doesn't play that hard
Devon H.
Devon H.
Big Rapids, MI
My dog loved this, but he also chewed it up! Lots of squeaking, but kept him busy for quite a while.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Parkton, NC
This is a pretty durable dog toy, my 50lbs dog loves this toy. I just wish it didn't have such a high pitch squeaker.
dianna b.
dianna b.
Charlotte, NC
Our 60 lb pitbull cannot live without his "ball-ball". He has destroyed almost every other toy we have ever given him. We bought a large Good Cuz on sale at Petco about two years ago and were ecstatic when it lasted him more than 5 minutes. 6 months later, I found myself replacing it only because the squeaker gave out. He now gets the small size, and after chewing the feet off, it fits perfectly in his mouth . He carries it everywhere with him and treats it like his baby. We're so glad we found this toy for our destructive little booger. I recommend it to anyone that needs a durable doggie toy!