BY JW #15 in Dog Toys

JW® Hol-ee Roller® Tug & Treat Ball!

Intelligent ideas.

Fetch.

Catch.

Chew.

Durable natural rubber.

Certified non-toxic*. see more...

• Is this easy for high energy dogs to rip apart?1 Answers
  • Will this hood up to a dog that like to tear up toys?1 Answers
  • How easy is it for a dog to bite or chew through the plastic webb...2 Answers
Victoria F.
Lakeland, Fl
I love this toy! My dog a puddle/multi mix so she isn't very large and all of the other balls for her size would roll under the couch! So every 4 minutes I would have to get the ball for her! This ball is big enough to actually not roll under the couch! But also small enough for her to okay with! Also my dog is like a goat and will kill a toy in one day. This toy has lasted record 4 months now!
Tori R.
Spartanburg, SC
I purchased this toy last week and so far I love it! I have a 20 pound jack Russell/beagle mix and he destroys every toy I buy. So far he hasn't been able to tear this one to shreds as usual. I stuff it with treats and old socks or strips of fabric and let him pull the treats and cloth out through the holes. It keeps him busy for at least 15-20 minutes!
Nicole W.
Carmichael, CA
Love the Hol-we Roller! I've got a destructive princess. She gets far too much joy out of destroying toys I buy her...until Hol-we Roller. She absolutely loves it, and it appears to be indestructible. She plays with it all the time, and she doesn't ruin it. Now she has multiple ones, in different colors and sizes. They are definitely a great purchase!!!
Jessica L.
Staten Island, NY
I have a 3.5 year old German Shepherd and this has been his favorite toy since he was a puppy. I squeezed another small ball on the inside of this one and it keeps him occupied for a long time. It still has not been torn to shreds so I definitely recommend it to my fellow dog parents!
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My dog loves this toy. It's a little bit oddly shaped, so it bounces around all crazy and keeps him entertained for forever. I think I paid about $4 at Petsmart for it, and it's exceeded my expectations as far as toys go. My boy is a big chewer, but this toy has passed the test.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
I would recommend these for any pet owner with an active dog. You can put toys in these, you can put chewies in these, stuff them with old tee shirts, whatever. Your dog will absolutely love this no matter what's inside & you don't have to worry about any unwanted squeaking!
Lauren M.
Clinton, PA
These are great to make into interactive toys! My dog loves pulling strings and ripping stuff up so I cut old shirts into strips and u stuff them into the ball and it gives them a good 20-30 minutes to pull them all out. I recommend to many of this idea
Gabi R.
East Lansing, MI
This little ball was perfect for my terrier! He was 5 pounds when we got it for him and he absolutely loved chewing on it and chasing it! Its easier for your dog to bite and light weight so they can carry it around with them while they're still a pup!
Amber S.
We love playing with these balls inside and out. We have all different sizes. I have a large dog but she likes to play with them all. She chases these balls and brings them back to my daughter to throw. Make a great doggie gift too.
Kelly Z.
Easley, SC
My dog love this ball! I bought it to throw outside in our backyard and she will often bring this ball to me as soon as I walk outside. Thanks to the holes, it's so easy for me to throw a long way and she loves to fetch it!
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Are these good for small dogs?
Allie Y.
Has anyone else discovered a toy, similar to this one, that is indestructible? Other than a kong and this ball, my dog eats through all of her toys in a matter of a day or two.
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
How easy is it for a dog to bite or chew through the plastic webbing?
Jennifer K.
What type of treats do you put in these? The treats that I have are either too large to fit or too small and fall out before I even set it down.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy has destroyed every toy ever bought for him. Is this toy easily destroyed?