JVC Xtreme Xplosives Around-Ear Headphones - White uploaded by Amber H.

BY JVC

Xtreme Xplosives design with 50mm drivers for high output & the ultimate bass response. Soft, padded headband and ear cups provide extended comfort with rugged protectors for durability. see more...

Amber H.
Glendale, AZ
I bought these for my daughter for Christmas and the only time she takes them off is to take a shower! She is 14 and glued to her electronics and says she loves these more than any other head phones we have gotten her! (We got her beats by dre last year and they were crap!)
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I really like the brand but what I didn't like was that the headphones were really big to take to school and or anywhere . It occupy a lot of space in my purse which I didn't like . I did like that I was able to use them listen to
My brothers YouTube music channel and that's a good thing about it . Would I recommend them, no .):
Caitlin M.
Red Bluff, CA
These worked great for my daughter on the airplane. She was able to hear her movies but the whole plane didn't have to listen to "LET IT GOOO, LET IT GOOOO" over and over again. Which I'm more than sure everyone was thankful for!
Caroline P.
Tacoma, WA
Very good volume and high quality. can hear very well. comfortable .i would highly recommend these to anyone interested in buying new headphones
Dannett D.
Selden, NY
I bought this for my son he love the sound he recommended to anyone ..................mm.