BY JVC

The new JVC HA-FR36 Marshmallow Remote + Mic headphones feature a built-in remote control and microphone and are designed for use with the iPod, iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry. The user-friendly cord-mounted single-button control makes it easy to operate the play, stop and skip functions, and answer a phone call. A microphone for talking is built into the tiny remote control unit. Two sets of earpieces small and large are included to provide a customized fit. Made from soft memory foam designed for hours of comfort for any wearer, these secure-fitting inner-ear headphones are less likely to fall out, and provide superior isolation from background sound as well as minimizing sound leakage. The HA-FR36 headphones are available in eight colors. Seven of these match the colors of the iPod nano 6G, plus violet. The HA-FR36 headphones incorporate powerful 11mm neodymium driver units that deliver full-bodied sound. The headphones come with a 3.94-foot (1.2m) color cord and a gold-plated iPhone-compatible plug. see more...

Grace J.
I HIGHLY recommend these headphones they're the only one's I buy! They block out noise better than Beats in my opinion and they're quiet so you can put your music really loud and no one else knows. Amazing quality, amazing price, my headphones have been tugged and pulled from school and the gym and they're still in perfect condition after a whole year.
Briana R.
Harrisburg, PA
First time buyer of jvc headphones. I purchased them from best buy. I think for the price they were okay, but I've had better headphones. They are doing what I need them to do currently so no complaints. I would recommend this item to other people.
Kirsten D.
I like how these are affordable; however, the wiring is not very good. I had my music starting to go out the very first time I used these.
Jessalyn D.
Evans , GA
These are really comfy in my ears and they stay in unlike others. They've also survived several trips through the washer..oops
Patti M.
Fort Worth, TX
These work great. Love the color and the recorder works well. No issues! I keep them handy in the car.
Ola Z.
Las Vegas, NV
Good earbuds overall. They do their job. The color is cute too! They really block out ambient noise.