BY JVC

Sound isolating; 11mm drivers; neodymium magnets; IPX2 splash-proof rating; rubber ear hook; includes 3 sizes of silicone ear pieces see more...

Christina M.
Missoula, MT
The clip hurts my ears but definitely prevents the earbud from falling out of my small ear canals. I can never win with earbuds but I hate to run with over the ear headphones!
Nevenka S.
Downers Grove , IL
Great for the treadmill! The design keeps the earbuds firmly in place, even through the most sweaty part of the workout. The sounds is pretty good,, especially considering the price.
Melissa C.
Indianola, IA
Worked well. The cord wasn't as long as I would have liked though. The sound was very high quality. Easy to use, and works as well if not better than others.
Belinda R.
Glendale, AZ
I used these for working out, the sound was good and they mostly stayed in my ears. They fit nicely in my purse.
Sarah A.
New London, WI
These were ok. They hurt the back of my ears and left blisters after wearing them for a long period of time.
Laura M.
Reading, MA
I bought these for my son, they definitely work but he has a hard time keeping them on his smaller ears.