ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioHeadphones & HeadsetsJVC
Pink Xtreme Inner Ear Headphones With Mic & Remote

JVC Pink Xtreme Inner Ear Headphones With Mic & Remote

by JVC

* Headphones * 1-button remote and mic for * iPhone/iPod/iPad/Blackberry/Android * Extreme Deep Bass Ports * Conversion cable for Samsung, Sony-Ericsson phones included * Rubber protectors for body durability * Comfortable fit with ergonomic contoured form * Pink XX Series inner-ear headphones featuring a 1-button remote and mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad/BlackBerry/Android. Other features include Extreme Deep Bass Ports and 8.5mm Neodymium driver units for ultimate bass sound, rubber protectors for body durability, and a conversion cable for Samsung and Sony-Ericsson phones. A comfortable fit is created with an ergonomic contoured form design.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JVC Pink Xtreme Inner Ear Headphones With Mic & Remote!
Julibeth F.
Indian Orchard, MA
It was really good at first, but then the bass was way too much. I bought this on sale at FYE. It was the last one so I figured it was good. I know it says extreme bass, but I wish there was a way to adjust the bass after it starts being too much. Once I'm past an hour or music I take them off. Other wise they are good. I have them in purple and black.
Shannon D.
Bar Harbor, ME
Decent quality, not my top pick as I lost sound in one bud over time. The color options are beautiful and they usually have different size buds, which is great for someone like me who has very small ears. They were easy to change also.
Yesenia P.
Corona, NY
They fit perfectly in your ear and they aren't uncomfortable. The color is pretty too.
Samii A.
Winamac, IN
These are the best normally I can't hold on to them but I've had these for a year and they still work amazing
Annabel D.
I got those for my boyfriend since he is very big on technology and music, they are now his absolute favorite! According to him they are much better than beats or any other headphones he's used until now and the sound quality is amazing. He's been using them every single day and wouldn't change to a different brand for the world. Definitely recommend those to any high sound quality products lovers!

Looking for your answer?