BY JVC

JVC Marshmallow Stereo Headphones.
Soft & comfortable memory foam ear pieces.
HA-FX32-W. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Delecia C.
Duncanville, TX
These are my go to headphones. No matter how many times I lose them or accidentally wash them, if they get messed up I always go to the store to pick up a new pair. The headphones are affordable ,which is why I continue to buy them and tell others about them.
Jennifer J.
I purchased these for myself to use in the gym. They are a perfect little ear bud. Give me plenty of cord so i don't have any issues on the machines when I'm running/ walking or on the bike. Good sound quality & fit comfortably in my ear.
Megan R.
I have rather small ear holes and these marshmallow head phones allows me to squish them small enough to fit, create a sound blocking seal, and not hurt my ears!
Jennifer  N.
Portland, MI
Inexpensive, and They do the job. they fit my ears well, but aren't noise cancelling or anything.
Ariel W.
Luray, Virginia
I absolutely love these headphones! Finding a comfortable in-your-ear headphone for me has always been tricky so I was very impressed with how comfortable they felt in my ear and the sound quality they made.