BY JVC

JVC Marshmallow Stereo Headphones.
Soft & comfortable memory foam ear pieces.
HA-FX32-P. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Crystal C.
I prefer buying these headphones. It is good quality and the sound is great. What does bum me out about these is that, after a long time (depending how you care for them) the ear piece begins to get all ugly and cracked. That is probably why they supply you with extra ones.
Ashley S.
I have had these for at least 5 years and they are by far my favorite. The memory foam makes them so comfortable and you can forget you're wearing them. The sound quality is excellent. These are affordable and they come with replacement foam pieces.
Yoru C.
Mesa, AZ
I love these headphones. I've had them all year and they never let me down. They're cheap, great sound quality, cancel out outside sounds, etc. I will pretty much always go with these.
Julie M.
Akron, OH
I love love love these!! They are super comfy because of the memory foam ear buds, plus the sound quality is excellent!
Ebbie A.
I always rebuy the jvc marshmallows earphones
I've had them in most colours at this point, I usually just buy whichever ones are on sale:P
The sound quality is great in my opinion
But they do tend to break quite easily-.-
The jack is usually the issue for me- the plastic cover thing comes loose and once that happens I know it's only a matter of time until they break
But they are very affordable, the marshmallow cushions are super comfortable and little to no sound escapes when I use them which I like
The sound quality is great too
Just wish they'd make them stronger:P
Mohana W.
By far one of my favorite in ear headphones. They do their job amazingly and block out other sounds. The buds are comfortable but it'll take a while for your ears to adjust to them because the padding is a little large. The sound quality is some the best I've experienced. I've had a pair of these for over 3 years and it still works wonders.
Dafni W.
Almirante Tamandaré
Eu achei muito lindo esse fone será que tem de outra cor??