BY JVC

Black Sports Clip Earphones Perfect For Active Music Lovers Sports Clip Headphones will block out any Chatty Charlie who's bent on yapping during your entire workout or will help you keep your stride at the right pace. They'll also stay put no matter how rough the terrain you're riding or biking over. They're the perfect pairing of stay-in-place construction and the quality sound JVC is known for. These Black Sports Clip earphones include earbuds built for comfort as well as an over-the-ear hook to keep the head phones in place. The sound quality will keep you from thinking about the workout, though you'll still be able to hear traffic or other hazards if you're outdoors in a high-traffic area. They make a great gift for athletes or for anyone who wants to enjoy their music the way they want it without annoying a crowd. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Anita E.
My 27 year old son swears by this brand...these will last you for years. As I have been told by my son they are hard to break/destroy. A must for those who have kids who are rough on electronic toys.
DAICY C.
Me encantan estos audifonos la calidad del sonido es insuperable, son comodos practicos ergonomicos
Aaliyah H.
Decatur, GA
First off, I love JVC headphones since I was high school. I love the quality of sound and they do not slide out of place which is always a plus.
Kelly  G.
Macclenny, FL
I purchased these to wear with my helmet while riding the harley. they stay in quite well and i don't hear a lot of external sounds while riding.
Denise R.
Erie, PA
These were a little weird to get used to but now I love them. They are easy to use and don't fall out of my ears.
Sherron M.
Philadelphia, PA
They were ok. They sound in one ear stopped working and I don't really like the behind the ear clips.
Desi H.
Atlanta, GA
I wasn't to fond of these. They are quite tedious and don't stay put very well. They are also I'll fitting.