ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioHeadphones & HeadsetsJVC
JVC America HAFR201A In-ear headphones w/mic blue

Jvc JVC America HAFR201A In-ear headphones w/mic blue

by JVC

JVC Xtreme Xplosive Earbuds Make You Feel the Music Control your listening experience with the JVC Xtreme Xplosive Blue Mic and Remote headphones. With a built-in control/microphone directly on the cord, you can easily pick up that phone call, skip to the next song in your album or pause what you're listening to - all with the click of a finger. No more fumbling to get to the important things in life - like the next track on that new album. The JVC Xtreme Xplosive headphones are more than just convenient. Loaded with the benefits of the entire Xtreme Xplosives line, these headphones give you crystalline sound courtesy of a .33-inch neodymium driver in each earpiece. The comfortable silicon earbuds nest snugly in your ears to drown out unwanted sound, leading to heightened noise isolation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Jvc JVC America HAFR201A In-ear headphones w/mic blue!
Louella B.
Delano, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
For good and budget friendly earphones, these are the way to go. When I plug them in my ears noise cancels out and I don't hear much but my favorite tunes.
Katie  T.
Enid, OK
Techie Expert Level 1
I really like these ear phones, they have great sound quality and the mic helps when talking on Skype.
Candace C.
ELKINS, AR
It's a little bit difficult to hear through the mic, but meets reasonable expectations.
Tara F.
Secaucus, NJ
Comfy in the ears. Volume control is great. last longer than most headsets I have brought.
Ashley P.
Techie Expert Level 6
I love these!!! They stay in my ears while I run. Honestly better than any pair I've had.
Angela C.
Bakersfield, CA
Bought these awhile back and they were okay kind of awkward in my ears but overall they were good quality and loves the mic for phone calls
Natalee R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I bought these in the airport because i forgot my apple head phones and these were alright. i broke them pretty quickly but they did the trick for my airport trop.

Looking for your answer?