BY JVC

White lightweight headphones with remote and mic. 1- button remote and microphone for iPhone/ Blackberry/ Android. see more...

Isabel B.
las vegas NV
I love my head phones they are comfy and I can't hear what goes on out side so I am able to enjoy my music
Ashley  V.
Calif City, CA
I really want to try these headphones I've heard they were good I haven't personally experienced them
Stephany H.
Good sound, good microphone, cool design. It's really amazing and comfortable.
yassine n.
El jadida
Hello I am Yassine chabab from morocco i love this product I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love   , I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos in youtube for the purpose of FYIis encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help .
  The City :El jadida
  My Address :AL MOUAHIDINE
  CODE POSTALE : 24000
  Country : Morocco
Braiden M.
grande prairie
Hi, I am a youtuber looking to make better content, in return I will do a very in-depth review on your product!