BY JVC

Manufacturer: Victor Company of Japan, Limited Manufacturer Part Number: HAFX32R Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. jvc.com Brand Name: JVC Product Line: Marshmallow Product Model: HA-FX32 Product Name: Marshmallow HA-FX32 Earphone Product Type: Earphone Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Connector Plating: Gold Plated Technical Information: Features: Sound Isolation Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Earbud Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Physical Characteristics: Color: Red Physical Characteristics: Material: Memory Foam Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: In-ear see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Adrien B.
Holden, MA
Ok, but not great sound. I got them because they were cheap. They sre rather comfortable.
Tyler S.
Love these types of headphones! I'm well aware that earbuds that go inside of your ear canal are not the best type of headphones to buy, but I love the fact that these fit perfectly into my ears while cancelling out the noises surrounding me.
Sarah S.
Jefferson Cty, MO
These are such a cute set of ear buds that actually fit in my ear! I got mine at WalMart! They were very well priced for the quailty! I will keep buying these for a long time! The life span on them is kind of poor which causes you to keep spending more money.
anisa a.
UK
I bought these because the were cheap... they are comfortable to wear and cancel out noise !! win win