BY JVC

The new JVC HA-FR37 Marshmallow inner-ear headphones include a built-in remote/mic for use with many popular smart phones & tablets. They feature a secure and comfortable-fitting body with smal. see more...

Brittany S.
Barling, AR
Overall, I really like these headphones. I use them both at my desktop computer and with my phone and have had no problems at all with them. Mine are purple, which I thought was really cute and the ear buds are really comfortable to wear. The sound is not the greatest but they were really cheap, so I can't really complain. Overall, really nice headphones.
Jay A.
I bought these, but mine are purple in color. I love them. They are very durable and love the remote and microphone. Its easy to operate and there isn't a need to load any additional software. I have used them with apple products and androids. Mine came with different size ear buds so I could change them to fit my ear which is good because I have really small ears.
elesha t.
Blackfoot, ID
Ear buds are hit or miss with the way they fit your ear and the sound quality. The price and quality of these buds are fantastic.
Fatima C.
The sound quality is pretty amazing nd the mic works well. they feel great nd don't hurt your ears
Ashley S.
Carrollton, GA
I love these earbuds! I have 4 pair of them, and they are really comfortable!