BY JVC

The new JVC HA-FR37 Marshmallow inner-ear headphones include a built-in remote/mic for use with many popular smart phones & tablets. They feature a secure and comfortable-fitting body with smal. see more...

Patty S.
Walkertown, NC
JVC has always had great reputation and I have always had their car stereos and speakers and have gotten the best results and high quality. I use earbuds quite a bit and have used all different brands to which I have never been completely satisfied; either they did last long or they had bad sound quality. Then I saw the JVC and decided to invest in them. They have the best sound quality ever.... of any other brand I have tried in the past. They are definitely worth trying. I am completely satisfied, as I should have known. I would most definitely recommend this product to others. If you have ever experienced a JVC product, you will be satisfied as well.
Carie A.
Marshfield
These are actually great. Affordable but my children whom use these for school and everything else always loose them. So no biggie when I have to buy replacements!
Elizabeth W.
My favorite head phones/ ear buds they are one the most comfortable ear buds to wear. A lot of other ones I have tried hurt my ears.
Brenna B.
Bowie, MD
LOVE THEM. Literally buy hundreds of these. easy for everyday on-the-go. Walmart is bae for these
Natasha G.
Plover, Wi
Very comparable to other high end brands. The earbud sizes are perfect for any fit.
Jennifer T.
Perfect in-ear headphones for running. Fit comfortably in my smallish ears. Great sound quality and no ambient noise heard.