BY JVC

The JVC HA-NCX78 earphone uses several noise-reduction technologies to not only reduce ambient noise but also cord friction noise, wind noise and electrical noise, while maintaining excellent user comfort and outstanding sound quality. Superior noise canceling technology built into JVC HA-NCX78 earphone reduces ambient noise by up to 88 percent. This makes it a fine choice for enjoying music and also for minimizing distraction by environmental noise in order to relax or concentrate more effectively. Package Contents:; HA-NCX78 Noise Canceling Earphone; Carrying Pouch; Dual Plug Adapter; Ear loops; AAA Battery JVC HA-NCX78 Noise Canceling Earphone is one of many On-Ear Headphones available through Office Depot. Made by JVC. see more...

Kandie A.
Evans, CO
I bought these a few months ago for my son for his 14th birthday. he loves them he said he can play his games and the outside sounds don't bother him.
Jamie Rae B.

This noise cancelling earbud is great on a plane and the earbuds fit snugly so I don't have to keep pushing them back in like on my Panasonic. Others have commented that they can't notice the noise cancelling and I thought the same when trying it at home, but the noise cancelling is obvious when on a plane and the engine drone is minimized. The bypass switch is also convenient to continue listening to the plane's audio when taking off or landing and you have to switch all electronics off.
Alisha J.
Newark, NJ
Can you hear me? I can't hear you, do you know why? Because the product works. Stays in my ear and doesn't fall out every time that I do something
Emely L.
They are ok headphones i mean they work there purpose and they look very retro actually.
Leslie A.
Waianae, HI
I liek this earphone coz it really seals my ear from any disturbing noise lol! The quality of the sounds is not that bad
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
For the size and price of these they work surprisingly well. I purchased these myself through Amazon on a hunch that they would be a quality product, I was not disappointed. They are higher in price than other brands, but worth it. I would recommend these to otehrs