BY JVC

JVC HA-ENR15 Gumy Sport Headphones with Remote & Mic (Pink) Colorful headphones ideal for sports. The JVC HA-ENR15 Gumy Sport is the perfect headphone for any activity. It is secure-fitting sweatproof and colorful - ideal for working out. Because of the unique shape of the earpieces they wont drop off during running or exercise in the gym. The one-button mic/remote is compatible with iOS Android and other devices. Key Features: Sweat proof Gumy Sport headphones are ideal for sports 1-button remote & mic for iPhone / iPod / iPad / Android / BlackBerry Secure and comfortable fitting with Nozzle fit earpiece 3.3 ft. (1m) color cord with iPhone compatible slim plug S/M Nozzle fit silicone earpieces included see more...

Samantha H.
Champaign, IL
Good head phones. They work good and are cheap. They don't last too long though. Don't buy from walmart.. Buy from walgreens casue they are the same price and seem to work better from walgreens . Also they changed the style to they kind of hurt my ears now :(
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
Best headphones ever. I use it all the time, but the only bad thing is that if you don't take care of it, one of the ears can just blow out. That's why I always have a back up. I like it because it does the job for how cheap it is.
Farhin H.
Good sound quality and feels comfortable in the ears. One of my favorite earbuds. Cute color selection as well
Yanet G.
Mesquite, TX
I like these headphones mainly because they are inexpensive and they work really well. Good sound quality
Annabelle W.
They work good, I have small ears, but they fit comfortable, the sound is great. I love the Color choice.
Michael J.
hi my name is Abdeljalil i like this headphones so much . i reually used a lot of headphone but this one is the best beetwen them .I can heair sound more better . This product it very easy and confortuble to use. I really recommend this headphones to people that love music