BY JVC

For the active user, JVC offers a new inner ear sports clip headphone, the HA-EBX5, which comes with soft rubber ear hooks for a secure and comfortable fit. Designed for sports and active lifestyles, the splash-proof HA-EBX5 incorporate a soft rubber ear hook that fits around the outer ear to hold the earpieces comfortably in place. This makes the headphones ideal for exercise and fitness activities, as they remain secure and comfortable even during high-impact workouts. For discerning listeners, the 0.43-inch (11mm) neodymium driver unit provides crisp and powerful sound reproduction. The HA-EBX5 is available in a choice of nine iPod matching colors - blue, black, orange, green, pink, red, silver, violet and yellow. Manufacturer: Victor Company of Japan, Limited Manufacturer Part Number: HAEBX5V Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. jvc.com Brand Name: JVC Product Model: HA-EBX5 Product Name: HA-EBX5 Earphone Product Type: Earphone Technical Information: Connectivity Technology: Wired Technical Information: Sound Mode: Stereo Technical Information: Connector Plating: Gold Plated Earpiece: Earpiece Design: Over-the-ear Earpiece: Earpiece Type: Binaural Interfaces/Ports: Host Interface: Mini-phone Physical Characteristics: Color: Violet Physical Characteristics: Form Factor: Open see more...

Brandy E.
Charleston, IL
I didn't favor these headphones the sound was good but they rubbed the top of my ears raw
Mary A.
Midwest City, OK
I love this brand and the color it amazing , but the inner part hurts my ears and gets caught in my hair. Other then that the sound is great.
Lauren B.
Fayetteville, AR
I love these for when I'm working out. They're super cheap so I'm not really worried about them getting sweaty and they stay on my ears!
Sabrina L.
Baytown TX
Good sound, good quality. Very happy with this purchase. Like how I am able to get it a color other than black.
Sydney T.
Perfect for running and I totally love the way they fit and hold as I run and workout.
Tammy P.
Dorchester, MA
I'm no audio snob, just a girl looking for headphones that won't slip out of my ears when I'm working out. The audio quality sounds good to me, they stay hooked around my ears, they're comfortable, and they've lasted over a year for me (may last longer if you're not as rough with your headphones as I am). I've purchased these 3 times in the past 5 years -- highly recommend these if you're looking for decently performing and cheap headphones.