BY JVC

The JVC HA-FR6 Gumy Plus In-Ear Headphones (Peppermint Blue) feature a 1-button remote and mic for iPhone/iPod/iPad/BlackBerry. It has 11mm Neodymium driver units and comfortable fit is created with Soft rubber body. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katie K.
These headphones are really comfortable in your ears and I love that they have a mic. I use them while riding my motorcycle and I can just push a button and pause the music to talk to other riders instead of pulling my iPod out and pausing it
Tia A.
Visually nice looking, Can get them in almost any color. Sound is good. They are good for the price.
Cassandra B.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Welly priced and fit in my ears nicely (most don't) . was loud enough to block out the world. overall i would buy this product again
Val S.
Didn't like them at all.. they weren't the greatest on staying in my ears, and also on quite working and they weren't even that old..
Sarah L.
Bought these for my husband and he loves them. They are very cute and comfortable as well. Love being able to get different colors.
Stacy F.
Wabash, IN
These sound great, and they are really affordable. Also, they had really good noise reduction, probably because of the shape of the ear piece. I will buy these again if they are needed. I prefer them over the pair I got with my smart phone! I like that they have a variety of colors.